OR 2006: Dutch Oven Workshop - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-13-2006, 11:58 AM   #57
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 73 Compact II
Posts: 6
Quote:
I have two extra Dutch ovens, too. So, if anyone wants to try the class but doesn't have a DO, drop me an email or a PM and one will be yours to borrow for the class.

Nancy
Nancy:

We would like to borrow one of your Dutch ovens before we buy one, like to try the class first and see what this is all about, looking forward adventure of cooking Dutch Oven and the quilting class and camping with a group of RV'ers.

Thanks, Barbara L
__________________

__________________
Barbara L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
Nancy in Oregon's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
We would like to borrow one of your Dutch ovens before we buy one
You're name's on one, Barbara! (It will be a deep 12".) Please remind me at the Gathering though; there's too much to remember.

Nancy
__________________

__________________
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #59
Senior Member
 
Miriam's Avatar
 
Trailer: Surfside TM14 1974
Posts: 220
Registry
I don't have a Dutch Oven. Can I sign up as a taste tester? I mean...there's got to be SOME quality control, right?

- Miriam
__________________
Miriam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:26 PM   #60
Member
 
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Posts: 96
We are working on the details of the upcoming Dutch Oven class. So far, the following people have signed up, or at least have expressed an interest in trying it. We've had a tremendous response, which is great. We may even split the class and do it twice.

Sharon Harman
Jackie
Jim & Linda Clary
Dave K & Linda
Dave & Kathie
Joe & Vivian
Bill & Karen MacDermod
Jim & Mary C
Renee K
Louise B
Kathy Davisson
Raunie Aasland
Jana J & Sis
Bonnie and Jerry Anderson
Barbara L
Jim and Barbara Boyd
Jeanne and Steve
Jamie Hubbs
David & Leslie de Beaux

Mike and Lori
__________________
Lori Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:34 PM   #61
Member
 
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Posts: 96
I sent an email to everyone on the above list. If you didn't get it, let me know. Also, if you aren't on this list and you would like to be, just let us know.

Our plan is to survey those who have signed up and to create a class schedule that gives everyone an opportunity to learn how to deal with different types of DOs and different recipes. If it all comes together as planned, the food cooking will all be done about the same time. This will give time for the class participants to savor their creations and whatever is left can be taken to the Potluck to be shared with the rest of the Gathering.

We're looking forward to seeing you all and having a great time cooking.

Mike and Lori
__________________
Lori Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:38 PM   #62
Member
 
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Posts: 96
Quote:
I don't have a Dutch Oven. Can I sign up as a taste tester? I mean...there's got to be SOME quality control, right?

- Miriam
The best way to be a taste tester is to get in and be one of the participants. I've seen some posts about DO's available for borrowing. What do you think? Are you game?
__________________
Lori Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 11:11 PM   #63
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Casita 2005 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Posts: 12
Quote:
The best way to be a taste tester is to get in and be one of the participants. I've seen some posts about DO's available for borrowing. What do you think? Are you game?
Lori,

Jamie Hubbs has agreed to let us borrow one of his "DO's." I think we are now set to go.

Also, Bon and I will arrive at Bullards on Monday (7/10 - site A54) so if you folks need some assistance getting set-up, we will be glad to help. See you in Bandon...Jerry
__________________
Jerry Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 07:31 PM   #64
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 73 Compact II
Posts: 6
Quote:
We are working on the details of the upcoming Dutch Oven class. So far, the following people have signed up, or at least have expressed an interest in trying it. We've had a tremendous response, which is great. We may even split the class and do it twice.

Sharon Harman
Jackie
Jim & Linda Clary
Dave K & Linda
Dave & Kathie
Joe & Vivian
Bill & Karen MacDermod
Jim & Mary C
Renee K
Louise B
Kathy Davisson
Raunie Aasland
Jana J & Sis
Bonnie and Jerry Anderson
Barbara L
Jim and Barbara Boyd
Jeanne and Steve
Jamie Hubbs
David & Leslie de Beaux

Mike and Lori
Would you add my husband Don with Barbara L on your list.

Also, Lori, I did not receive an email.

Barbara L
__________________
Barbara L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:50 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Bigfoot Mike's Avatar
 
Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Posts: 7,317
Quote:
Would you add my husband Don with Barbara L on your list.

Also, Lori, I did not receive an email.

Barbara L
Welcome Don.

Barbara, did you find your PM (Personal Message) from Lori?

__________________
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #66
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 73 Compact II
Posts: 6
Quote:
Welcome Don.

Barbara, did you find your PM (Personal Message) from Lori?

Yes, I did, thank you so much. I believe I'm set to go, looking forward to this new adventure.

Barb L
__________________
Barbara L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:09 AM   #67
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Casita 2005 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Posts: 2
Quote:
I sent an email to everyone on the above list. If you didn't get it, let me know. Also, if you aren't on this list and you would like to be, just let us know.

Our plan is to survey those who have signed up and to create a class schedule that gives everyone an opportunity to learn how to deal with different types of DOs and different recipes. If it all comes together as planned, the food cooking will all be done about the same time. This will give time for the class participants to savor their creations and whatever is left can be taken to the Potluck to be shared with the rest of the Gathering.

We're looking forward to seeing you all and having a great time cooking.

Mike and Lori
__________________
Karen Rudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:04 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
Bigfoot Mike's Avatar
 
Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Posts: 7,317
Karen, Did you get an email?
__________________
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:36 PM   #69
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Casita 2005 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Posts: 12
Lori and Mike,

You are about to get me in trouble. The Jerry Anderson listed on the roster should be Bonnie and Jerry Anderson. Thank you, thank you for making this adjustment...Jerry
__________________
Jerry Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:42 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
Bigfoot Mike's Avatar
 
Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Posts: 7,317
Quote:
Lori and Mike,

You are about to get me in trouble. The Jerry Anderson listed on the roster should be Bonnie and Jerry Anderson. Thank you, thank you for making this adjustment...Jerry
I can’t find the problem.



__________________

__________________
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dutch Oven Workshop A15 Linda&Dale Oregon Gatherings 31 07-23-2010 05:20 PM
Dutch oven demonstration workshop Linda&Dale Oregon Gatherings 33 07-21-2009 09:52 PM
Dutch oven cooking workshop Linda&Dale Oregon Gatherings 30 07-13-2008 07:16 PM
Dutch Oven Workshop Bigfoot Mike Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 5 05-19-2008 12:00 PM
Dutch Oven Workshop Lori Sanders Oregon Gatherings 82 08-04-2007 12:52 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.