OREGON 2006: Back Home - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2006, 11:46 AM   #1

Trailer: 1978 13 ft Boler
Some folks wanted to know when I got back to the North and I'm happy to say, I'm HOME! Safely as well!

3 Leisurely days to Calgary Alberta and another 3 days to Yellowknife.....boy the trip home seems longer than the one down!!

Anyway, it was just GREAT seeing old friends from previous gatherings and meeting some great new ones from this gathering! Everyone here at work wants to hear all the stories etc.

Nancy, Mike, glad to hear everything has seemed to work out OK for you guys and Abby. I know myself and many, many others were thinking of you guys.

Thanks again to ALL for a great time! In fact, it was soo good, I'll just have to book for next year again!!!

Special thanks to Barbara H for the great curtains for my Boler! My last night on the road home was spent at the 60th parallel campground and the blackout curtains worked great!

Stay safe everyone and see you all next year!!!

jamie
Jamie Hubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:22 PM   #2

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Jamie, glad to hear you got back safely! That sure is a long, ole trip. It was wonderful to see you again this year. So sorry we missed the fish dinner on Sunday night. Next year, for sure. Thanks for writing.

Nan

P.S. Photos (to show your workmates) coming soon!
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:41 PM   #3

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Jamie-
Glad to hear you made it home safe. We just got home ourselves on Wed. We did a lot of traveling though Oregon and California. 117 degrees in our trailer the 1st night back in California. A little too hot for us. We are thinking about getting an air conditioner before next year. We really enjoyed your fish fry. Thanks so much for cooking and sharing your catch with us. It was soooooooo good. Can't wait to see you next year, we will be there with bells on an hopefully a new air conditioner too.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 11:31 AM   #4

Trailer: Trillium 1978 13 ft
Registry
Jamie: Thanks for letting us know you made it home.

Thanks for the wonderful 'After Gathering Fish Fry.' (That could become a tradition?) All who were there had a grand time, and a full tummy. Talk about FRESH fish!

Thanks, too, for all the goodies you brought with you for the drawings. Next year I will win one!

We just got home after spending another week on the coast as far north as Seaside, after dropping off the Trill and picking up the MINI. If you haven't done the Oregon Coast, you should put it in your itinerary for next year.

See you then!!

Jacquie G.

Bill and Jacquie G.
Bill and Jacquie G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #5

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Jamie,
it was great to see you and to hear about your adventures, hope to see you next year.
Take care and check in and let us know how you are. Jay
Jay Herb is offline   Reply With Quote