OREGON 2006: Beaded Necklace Workshop - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-19-2006, 11:35 PM   #1

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Here is one of the workshops that will be offered on Saturday at 1:00 PM. Participants will make a necklace in the manner if the one worn in the movie, The Tin Cup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Necklace.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	3089

The necklace is made with freshwater pearls on silk cord which has gold highlights. The kit price for necklace materials is $5.00 (but the class is given free). Other kits may be on hand to purchase after the class.

If you are interested in purchasing a kit at the Gathering, contact Jacquie at jjgbeads@earthlink.net, before July 1st.
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 09:54 AM   #2

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
You can write to Jacquie or respond here on this thread.

Nancy
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:15 PM   #3

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Jacquie-

I think I might be interested in this class. I will ask my daughters if they would like to attend with me. Will most likely wait until closer to the rally before I officially sign up, but this sounds like fun. Thanks for offering to teach it.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:03 AM   #4

Trailer: Trillium 1978 13 ft
Registry
Come and join the fun!
No experience, no tools needed. I will supply everything. You don't need to be "Crafty": I have taught women who claim to be all thumbs! When the class is over, you will have a beautiful "Floating Pearl Necklace" like the one worn in the movie: The Tin Cup, that you can wear with anything, for only the cost of the kit.

Please let me know who is coming so I can prepare a sufficient number of kits!

Jacquie
Bill and Jacquie G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:29 PM   #5

Trailer: Trillium 1978 13 ft
Registry
Some have expressed a desire to attend more than one class, so I am moving the

Beaded Necklace Class to 2:30 on Saturday.

We will be behind site A11.

There are a few places left, so email me at jjgbeads@earthlink.net

Come Join the Fun!!!

Jacquie
Bill and Jacquie G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:40 AM   #6

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Jacquie-

I got your PM and did have a chance to speak to my daughters. They would like to do your beaded neckless workshop. I will get a check off to you next week after the 4th. I have so much going on right now with the name tags and packing the trailer for a huge 4th of July gathering we are attending. I still have tons of shopping, baking, cooking and putting baskets together before Friday morning. I will sit down after the 4th and address all of the things I need to do for the Oregon gathering, this included. I just wanted to let you know to save 2 spots and kits for my daughters. Their names are Kayla and Rosie Buzzard. Thanks so much, will be sending you $$$$$ soon.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote