OREGON 2006: Wine Tasting and Meet & Greet - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2006, 11:27 PM   #1

Trailer: 1994 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel / Toyota Tacoma SR5
On Friday evening (6:30) we will partake in a blind wine tasting. If you wish to participate in the tasting, the occupants of a trailer are requested to bring at least 1 bottle of wine to the sign-in area when you come to receive your information packets. The bottle will be recorded as to who brought it, then the label will be covered over. We will sort the bottles into white, red or fruit and group them on separate tables. Each bottle will have a number.

As you sample the different wines, any and all that you prefer you may cast a vote for. Later in the evening, we will tally the votes and give small door prizes to those whose bottle scored highest. We awarded the top 3 last year.

Everyone is invited to come to the meet and greet even if you don't partake in the wine tasting, it will be a fun event and an enjoyable way to start the weekend. Pot luck snacks or finger food, fruit, chocolet, chips or any other offerings will also be appreciated.

Pat and Paul in Portland

PS: Don't forget the beer tasting on Thursday
jrnutpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:44 AM   #2

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
~Just moving this topic to the top of the list.~
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:53 AM   #3

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Wondering if anyone brings non-alcoholic "wines". I'll pick up a bottle of the real thing, but am not able to taste too many before I fall asleep. Really looking forward to this get together.

Tried to find my favorite brew for the beer tasting but my favorites always come from out of state and I can't buy them here. Anyone from Colorado who could bring me a Tommyknocker beer?

Nancy in MN
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:13 AM   #4

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
~Just moving this topic to the top of the list.~
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote