PEI FIBERGLASS WITH CLASS MEET CANADA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2007, 06:25 AM   #1

Trailer: Boler
Send a message via Yahoo to KARL PROUDE
Well folks we had a great time Aug 3,4,and 5th at our Second annual meet here on Prince Edward Island..This is Peter and Wanda,s 51 Monarch from Moncton NB..And this will be the combo I will be using for the 2008 promo poster so keep an eye for follow ups. I am waiting to irm dates. It will be held either on the same weekend (1st one in Aug) or maybe moved back to last one in July. I will confirm as ASAP. However plan your Hoildays for around these dates..Many thanks to you all for your support and look forward to hearing some replies at fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca . Tks Karl
Attached Thumbnails
Monarch.jpg   IM004633.jpg  

KARL PROUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Hi Karl,

Time to head east this summer. Is there another place on the web to learn more about the PEI meet?

This would be a very long trip for us, so picking a nice time of the year is important. Maybe the meet isn't the best time. We are retired and can travel any month. Perhaps more off season would be better?

Keep us posted on the event. If there is more said at another site, please post a link.

Thanks, Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #3

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
Well,

What's the news on this gathering.

If I decide to continue east after Michigan...I'd be in PEI around July 29/August 1. I had thought of 8-2/8-5 for Nova Scotia but that could be swapped.

I am contingent upon gas prices of course. I will be doing the Great Lakes for sure but going further is very iffy as it would add a great deal to the trip from California and back.

2019 Ram Longhorn
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote