PE PEI Rally Mayhem before leaving - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #1

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
PEI Rally Mayhem before leaving

Well, if it is going to happen I guess the best thing is it happens before we leave. First my neighbor has cancelled the trip to PEI Rally with us, due to medical appointment she has waited for since Dec. Tonight we decided to hook the trailer to the truck I purchased two months ago and the connector plug is dead. No power what so ever. Not a light or signal to count on. We were planning on leaving at 6am but now have to wait to garage opens at 8am to get it fixed.

The budget we set up for the trip to the rally between 4 people is now 3, so we have less money to spend. Repair work halters our leaving time to later in the morning. Thankfully the warranty covers the plug. Sometimes I wonder if we are being sent a clear sign to stay home. Nah, I say bahumbug to signs and we will press on when we can. See you all in PEI if we make it.

Alison<_<

Old 07-21-2011, 06:16 AM   #2

Name: JerryPEI
Trailer: Escape 17 ft Plan B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison Cape Breton View Post
Well, if it is going to happen I guess the best thing is it happens before we leave. First my neighbor has cancelled the trip to PEI Rally with us, due to medical appointment she has waited for since Dec. Tonight we decided to hook the trailer to the truck I purchased two months ago and the connector plug is dead. No power what so ever. Not a light or signal to count on. We were planning on leaving at 6am but now have to wait to garage opens at 8am to get it fixed.

The budget we set up for the trip to the rally between 4 people is now 3, so we have less money to spend. Repair work halters our leaving time to later in the morning. Thankfully the warranty covers the plug. Sometimes I wonder if we are being sent a clear sign to stay home. Nah, I say bahumbug to signs and we will press on when we can. See you all in PEI if we make it.

Alison<_<
Go with the flow. On our first outing this year we had no brakes or signal lights....broken wire. 35 registered attendees looking forward to meeting you. Some are arriving today..Thurs. Drive safe.

Jerry

Tags
rally