Prince Edward Island Fiberglass with Class Meet 2006 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-28-2006, 02:42 PM   #1

Trailer: Boler
Send a message via Yahoo to KARL PROUDE
My Webpage

Hello Fellow Fibers as I posted previous, we are having our first annual P.E.I. FiberGlass With Class Meet August 4th 5th and 6th, 2006 in Abrams Village Prince Edward Island Canada. See www.festivalspei.com Go to Month of March for detail. Prince Edward Island is one of the worlds best secrets re: tourism, vacation spots. This meet is in conjuction with The Atlantic Fiddlers Jamboree week-end

Campsite w/water and power..$12.00 per night, $30.00 for week-end

This meet is for the intent of meet and greet, and for those that enjoy the music, well then it's a bonus. Even here on our little Island, we have a number of fiberglass units and I look forward to starting something that we can all share and enjoy. The meet is in The Evangeline area of Prince Edward Island which is the Acadian French area. The culture here so relaxed, and the Acadian food and music is to die for.

Want to get on my email list??? fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca Looking forward to hearing from you

One ProudeIslander...Karl
Attached Thumbnails
FIBER06_PICS1.jpg   louise_20arsenault.jpg  

KARL PROUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:27 AM   #2

Trailer: 1979 Trillium and 1989 Bigfoot (named 'Swanky')
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Donna R
Hi from Halifax
Meet sounds like fun and a good way to hear some music and see a spot on PEI never visited before. Is the camping in the Village? Is it temporary for this event or is it an established campground? Checked the PEI visitors guide and couldn't find out much except there is a farmer's market every Sat.
Have marked it on the calender and hope to be there.
Donna R
Donna R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Hi from Halifax
Meet sounds like fun and a good way to hear some music and see a spot on PEI never visited before. Is the camping in the Village? Is it temporary for this event or is it an established campground? Checked the PEI visitors guide and couldn't find out much except there is a farmer's market every Sat.
Have marked it on the calender and hope to be there.
Donna R
Hi Donna..Re The campground location is inside the village.It is an open concept with water and power,and is used for Bluegrass Festival,Acadian Festival etc..Hope you can make it...and look forward to meeting you
Old 03-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #4

Hi Karl,
Is this just for your fancier fiberglass rigs, or can just plain everyday fiberglass varieties from the States come also
Regards,
Grover
Steve Grove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:07 AM   #5

Cool

Quote:
Hi Karl,
Is this just for your fancier fiberglass rigs, or can just plain everyday fiberglass varieties from the States come also
Regards,
Grover
[b]Hi Steve how are you sorry to take so long to get back man..No here on P.E.I. everyone is welcome....We may stuff you in the back corner somewhere.(just kidding).Get your butt up here if you wish send a reply to my new email fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca ..And for anyone reading this there is more room here and non fibers are welcome..We will be putting the fibers together for show purpose only..How can we create new followers if we don,t show some Martime hospitality..
Old 04-25-2006, 02:02 PM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet

Karl how are you doin? can anyone come to this thing?
Sounds like it will be a rip roarin good time!
Not sure if I will be able to make it, what kind of drive time is it to P.E.I from Alberta
Kory P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:28 PM   #7

HI KORY : Nice to hear from you. Sure anyone can come to our meet.We will be keeping the fiberglass units in a special area, as it is PEI Fiberglass with Class Meet. If you could hook onto a light weight say about a 13 foot unit you could make it hear in 4 to 5 days.I had a heavy foot cousin one time do it in 52 hours from Calgary back in early 70.s.but that was after about two speeding tickets later.Those were the good old days LOL.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:23 PM   #8

Trailer: 84 Scamp 13 ft
Quote:
HI KORY : Nice to hear from you. Sure anyone can come to our meet.We will be keeping the fiberglass units in a special area, as it is PEI Fiberglass with Class Meet. If you could hook onto a light weight say about a 13 foot unit you could make it hear in 4 to 5 days.I had a heavy foot cousin one time do it in 52 hours from Calgary back in early 70.s.but that was after about two speeding tickets later.Those were the good old days LOL.
Karl, this sounds like a great time - sorry we didn't see your initial post. Is there some kind of official sign-up, or do we just show up?
jefflynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:49 PM   #9

Quote:
Karl, this sounds like a great time - sorry we didn't see your initial post. Is there some kind of official sign-up, or do we just show up?
Hi Folks thanks for the reply..No come on up fill your boots just get up here we will find room..for direct contact,email fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca .Karl
Old 05-01-2006, 02:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Hi Folks thanks for the reply..No come on up fill your boots just get up here we will find room..for direct contact,email fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca .Karl
Hi folks was trying to email update to you but email not working..If you want an update please contact me at fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca ..Karl
Old 05-30-2006, 12:07 PM   #11

Trailer: Casita
We think we would like to come, it's a place I've always wanted to go to since my g-mother was born there and there is still family there. We have a Casita and think we know Steve Grove. Can you direct us to a map the will show the area please.
Deejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:14 AM   #12

Quote:
We think we would like to come, it's a place I've always wanted to go to since my g-mother was born there and there is still family there. We have a Casita and think we know Steve Grove. Can you direct us to a map the will show the area please.
Hi Deejay..If you think you would like to come up ,We think we would like to see you come up.LoL.. Don,t think, do it... Please send me email, to fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca Here on Prince Edward Island,we need to know things.Would like to know who your family was from the Island. It,s our way of life up here. We just need to know LoL..Please send email,and I will get back with map etc.. She,s not that big of an Island but you could get lost. However you will always come out on a beech somewhere.Thanks you for your reply Karl.