NE Scamp and Fiberglass rv ralley at Minden - May 26, 2013 - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #29

Name: Ian David
Trailer: Scamp 16 foot
Kansas
We'll be there. Looking forward to being there with y'all.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #30

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
I had some loud (clown costume) fabric I wanted to get ride of. Decided to sew up a couple of white elephant things. Four of them multiplied to over 30 so I guess every trailer will get one of my elephants.

The will shrink if washed.
They could burn up.
Some are thick, some are thin, some large, some small.

Really looking forward to Minden. Hopefully no snow or tornado weather that week.

Nancy

Old 04-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #31

Name: Shirley
Trailer: Casita patriot
Colorado
This will be my first time to attend the Minden gathering. I heard a wild rumor that you have music every night? Please give details. Also, do you do anything like pot lucks or.... that I need to be prepared for? Just curious.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #32

Hi Shirley,

Looking forward to meeting you and several others we don't see up at our MN gatherings.

As far as I know there should be music every night. If you have an instrument or voice be sure to bring it along. There is always a pot luck, I don't know if Ron and Linda will have it on Friday or Saturday night.

Other than pot luck just bring yourself and a smile. Don't bring snow, we still have several feet of that stuff up here and I am really looking forward to something green.

Nancy
Old 04-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #33

Colorado
I wish I could promise you that I won't bring snow...but the way our last week has been here in Colorado (over a foot of new stuff at my house) I can't promise anything. I may have to make appologies for not getting my little camper waxed before the trip....due to weather.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #34

Name: Rick & Rei
Trailer: 1970 Campster
Kansas
Schedule of events

Is there someplace to find a schedule of events for the Scamp rally at Minden Ne.
Haven't been able to find info about events.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #35

Hi Rich,

There is always cowboy coffee early in the morning and music and often popcorn in the evenings. either Friday or Saturday we will have pot luck.

I think there is lots to see in Kearney and the museum at Minden. Ron and Linda may plan on our doing our own exploring during the day.

Will have to wait and see what Ron posts. As of now I don't know of any place with more information.

Nancy
Old 04-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #36

Name: Ron
Trailer: Scamp 16 ft 2000
Nebraska
Send a message via MSN to Ron Walker
Re: Schedule of events: Right now all that we have planned is a potluck evening dinner on Friday. Sat a. m. might be an open house time for touring units. We will have a card bingo night some time. Everyone should probably bring some kind of low priced white elephant gift for prizes for that. We will probably have a group restaurant eat out depending on what we can get for reservations. We could have car pool outings to some interesting places not far away. Ft. Kearney State Historical Park is nearby and so is the Museum over the Interstate at the Kearney Interchange. There is also a wild life sanctuary near by. We will have packets available with info on area attractions. Usually our groups enjoy having some flexibility to go on there own and every night there is a campfire gathering and a jam session of musicians that are there. We will follow up with more info.
Thank you for your interest. These gatherings are always a good time.
Ron and Linda.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #37

Name: Wally
Trailer: Escape 19
Missouri
cancel

Hey Ron. I'm sorry but we had to cancel on the trip to Neb. We had site #49 so it should be open if anyone wants it. Maybe next year will work out better for us. Thanks, Wally
Old 05-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #38

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Corky and Darlene,
We have your firesmoke fever addiction and will be arriving late Thursday, save us a spot around the campfire. Right now spot#57 is closest we can get!! Looking forward to seeing you again and sitting around the campfire.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:00 AM   #39

Name: Lyndon
Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel ('TOGETHERNEST' SLEEPS 8
Minnesota
Smile Cowboy coffee

Yes there surly will be "cowboy coffee"
every morning by 6 for sure, [I always did it at 5 before but nobody came] and homegrown pop corn most evenings. Pete and Jackie will be there so we can count on some great entertainment and seeing as how Ron is a co-host I am sure his keyboard will be there and our harmonicat Wayne is scheduled. This is the scrambled egg group that performed on the stage of the SURFSIDE BALLROM followin BUDDY HOLLY!! And I will be leading the applause and grinnin section!! As far as other attractions the museum is all we need as this is the Best with something for everyone and takes a good 2 days to see all. See ya all there!!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #40

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I have some "KickAss" coffee a fellow Canadian gave me that I'll be bringing as well as some fresh ground pancake mix from a local grist mill we will be camping at this weekend. Burnt Cabins Grist Mill.

Is there a swap meet planned? I have 4 new stabilizers and 2 B@L trailer levelers I want to sell. I do not want to take them back home with me.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #41

Name: Rick & Rei
Trailer: 1970 Campster
Kansas
Regrets

We had to cancel our reservation for Minden.
Hope to be able to go next year.
Rich
Old 05-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #42

Colorado
Ahhhhh finally a weekend with good weather and I got Olivia waxed!!! I have a new addition for Thesaurus: "wax tracks" -the path that is left on the ground or in the weeds after you've waxed your FGRV. Between washing and waxing several coats--I had a good path worn. Even with my tallest ladder I could not reach the center of the top. I had to employ the ceiling drywall sander "stick". That worked wonderfully! Can't wait for Minden now....ready to go!

Tags
scamp