MN Scamp camp in Bemidji MN for 2013?? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #1

Name: Tom
Trailer: Scamp 16'
Wisconsin
Scamp camp in Bemidji MN for 2013??

Does anyone know how to get details for the Scamp gathering in summer of 2013 in Minnesota. We heard about one that was held in Bemidji in 2012 and we are interested knowing if others are scheduled for 2013?

Tom and Karin
Tom and Karin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:56 AM   #2

Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel ('TOGETHERNEST' SLEEPS 8
Yes we[ the scrambled egg group] have several meets scedualed for 2013 If you email me we will invite you to our private site so you can be aware of happenings, One will be at Taylers falls next fall You just missed the great Duluth one where a good time was had by all. We even were honered by a visit from Camper Bob who left us with a container of good stuff that at our gathering we all toasted hm see attached photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Camper Bob.jpg  
Lyndon Laney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #3

Name: Cheri
Trailer: Scamp fifth-wheel
North Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndon Laney
Yes we[ the scrambled egg group] have several meets scedualed for 2013 If you email me we will invite you to our private site so you can be aware of happenings, One will be at Taylers falls next fall You just missed the great Duluth one where a good time was had by all. We even were honered by a visit from Camper Bob who left us with a container of good stuff that at our gathering we all toasted hm see attached photo.
Hi Lyndon,

My husband Marli and I were at the Duluth gathering, but can't seem to access your site (Marli thinks he did get an invitation). Could you send an invite to my email (cheridanielson@dflytech.com) so that we can look at it on this iPad? Thanks! (It WAS a really good time in Duluth--but next time I'll bring warmer clothes.)

Cheri
Cheri in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #4

Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel ('TOGETHERNEST' SLEEPS 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri in MN View Post
Hi Lyndon,

My husband Marli and I were at the Duluth gathering, but can't seem to access your site (Marli thinks he did get an invitation). Could you send an invite to my email (cheridanielson@dflytech.com) so that we can look at it on this iPad? Thanks! (It WAS a really good time in Duluth--but next time I'll bring warmer clothes.)

Cheri
Done try it now
Lyndon Laney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #5

Name: Cheri
Trailer: Scamp fifth-wheel
North Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndon Laney
Done try it now
I guess we're not quite understanding how this works. We've been going to www.myfamily.com, and when we do that, all we find is the way to start up our own site, not a way to get to yours. What should we be doing differently?
Cheri in MN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp