SE -N Georgia Gathering - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-06-2006, 08:42 PM   #29

Name: Benita
Trailer: Fiber Stream 16 ft 1982
Georgia
Send a message via Yahoo to Benita
NORTH GEORGIA WORKSHOPS:

There are two talks planned for our get together in Hiawassee. We need your input on topic specifics.

TOWING SAFETY
The State Patrol education office is sending someone out on Monday to talk about safe towing and Georgia laws. If you have other specifics this officer can address, please let us know by posting here.

RV SERVICE
The service manager at the largest RV place in Hiawassee has agreed to come out and do a talk for us. At the moment, he's not sure what the topic will be. What issues would you like to get professional guidance on? We discussed loading, brakes and controllers, refrigerators and etc. Give me some idea of what the interest is and I can give him better direction.

Old 04-07-2006, 05:13 AM   #30

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
Monday ? maybe Sunday the 21 for the trooper
I wounder if the trooper has any insight on why people think it allright to speed.

For the RV dealer maybe a top 10 list of things people can do on their own to stay out of his repair shop. Like Propane lines clogging because people dont turn off the gas at the bottles
when not in use! (heating cycles from cool nights to warm days while under pressure cause the flexable hose connection to break down, not real fast mind you but over a period of years
not days this is the gooey stuff you might find in your gas lines that my stop your refigerator from working)

Old 04-07-2006, 12:39 PM   #31

Georgia
The SP education office is only open weekdays. It was either early Monday morning or sometime Friday when most folks would be arriving.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:23 PM   #32

Monday morning sounds good so long as Smokie brings thier own doughnuts.
Cheers.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:39 PM   #33

Trailer: 1999 Burro 14 ft (The Weeble Washingtongon)
Help! Help!

We just returned from Eagle's Roost near Valdosta, GA ... took the children to Wild Adventures. I have been trying to convince the wife to attend the get together @ Hiawassee, but Travis Tritt is @ Wild Adventure on the 28th and we cannot do both.

We are like
Old 04-08-2006, 09:53 PM   #34

Help!

We just returned from Eagle's Roost near Valdosta, GA ... took the children to Wild Adventures. I have been trying to convince the wife to attend the get together @ Hiawassee, but Travis Tritt is @ Wild Adventures on the 28th and we cannot do both.

We are like Tina W. - This is our 1st year with "The Weeble Wagon". We are still working out the bugs having been camping 2 of the last 3 weekends.

I have a question for all those who will be attending the get together ..... Is anyone allergic to children??? If yes, let me know WHERE NOT TO GET A SITE.

It is a sight to see me + The Boss (Wife) + 3 Children roll out of our Egg in the AM. Looks a lot like the clowns crawling out of the Volkswagon @ the Circus.

Another question ... At best, we will not be able to arrive until 9:00 - 10:00 in the evening. Does anyone know if late arrivals are O.K. or should I go ahead and contact the campground with this question?

I hope to be there ...
Old 04-09-2006, 05:18 AM   #35

What no Dog to come rolling out of the Egg with everyone else! I dont know if that is allowable at all Hope you and your family can make it
Old 04-09-2006, 06:53 AM   #36

Al

I'm sorry, I accidentally omitted 1 dependent.

Dinky Dawg will be with us on the camping trip.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:12 AM   #37

Trailer: Casita 17 ft 2004
Welcome Dinky Dawg too! I love it. Granny Susan will be in attendence and I love children. Would the "Granny" part give it up?
Old 04-10-2006, 12:26 PM   #38

Georgia
Quote:
Help!

We just returned from Eagle's Roost near Valdosta, GA ... took the children to Wild Adventures. I have been trying to convince the wife to attend the get together @ Hiawassee, but Travis Tritt is @ Wild Adventures on the 28th and we cannot do both.

We are like Tina W. - This is our 1st year with "The Weeble Wagon". We are still working out the bugs having been camping 2 of the last 3 weekends.

I have a question for all those who will be attending the get together ..... [b]Is anyone allergic to children??? If yes, let me know WHERE NOT TO GET A SITE.

It is a sight to see me + The Boss (Wife) + 3 Children roll out of our Egg in the AM. Looks a lot like the clowns crawling out of the Volkswagon @ the Circus.

Another question ... At best, we will not be able to arrive until 9:00 - 10:00 in the evening. Does anyone know if late arrivals are O.K. or should I go ahead and contact the campground with this question?

I hope to be there ...

Hi Ronald and Stacy,

We hope to see you at our get together. We have the pavilion reserved for the whole weekend. Who knows, there might just be a budding or copycat Travis Tritt amongst us?

The park does not have a gate or restricted access. If you come in late, registration materials will be posted near the front door of the office. You can take your site and complete registration in the morning.

Most folks with allergies know they are allergic and take proper precautions when they travel. Kidlets are welcome.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:34 PM   #39

Georgia
Registrations

So far, 17 have registered for our get together.

We had a commitment from the park for 20 sites based on an original estimate of 15 attendees. Because we have been so wonderful to work with Bald Mountain has opened up another 10 sites for us.

Was that a hint?
Old 04-11-2006, 11:44 AM   #40

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 2002 Tundra TRD
Just made our reservation for the get togather Our first with the Fiberglass Clan, did get to the Casita outing at myrtle beach,looking forward to seeing other eggs,and folks from that trip...Don&Pat Kerber , Casita/tundra ,
Old 04-11-2006, 11:54 AM   #41

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 2002 Tundra TRD
Quote:
[b]Registrations

So far, 17 have registered for our get together.

We had a commitment from the park for 20 sites based on an original estimate of 15 attendees. Because we have been so wonderful to work with Bald Mountain has opened up another 10 sites for us.

Was that a hint?
we just signed up for ga.meet our first with fiberglass clan Don&Pat Kerber..Casita/Tundra see you there site 40
Old 04-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #42

Trailer: Casita 17 ft 2004
Quote:
we just signed up for ga.meet our first with fiberglass clan Don&Pat Kerber..Casita/Tundra see you there site 40
Hi Neighbors! I am in site #41. Glad you are coming.