SE -N Georgia Gathering - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-10-2006, 07:17 PM   #61

Trailer: Fiber Stream 16 ft 1982
Send a message via Yahoo to Benita
<div align="center"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.</span></div> <div align="center"></div>

Hopefully, I'll get to see some of you at our first North Georgia get together. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll miss most of it. I've got a job interview on Friday and the buyer is offering incentives to close Monday on my house. The house has been on the market for three years. We won't discuss how long my employment has been involuntarily on a 1099 basis. If everything works out, I'll stop by on Saturday to meet and greet as many of you as possible.

I hope everyone has a great time

Benita
Benita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:42 AM   #62

Trailer: Boler 1300 1977 (#2033 L EGGO)
Boo Hoo is right! How can they do that to you, the Star of our gathering?

We're wishing you the Best of Luck on both counts -- and hope to meet you during your whirlwind tour Saturday.

Des & Diane
Des Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:59 PM   #63
Vicki L. Milam

My husband and I are Fiberglass campers since November of 2004. We own a 13' Scamp that we dearly love. We have made 37 trips so far since we took possesion of our camper in November,2004. One was a trip out to Yellowstone and back. Great camper and would love to get involved in some rallies. Hope to make the one at Bald Mountain in Georgia next weekend.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:02 PM   #64

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 2002 Tundra TRD

Hopefully, I'll get to see some of you at our first North Georgia get together. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll miss most of it. I've got a job interview on Friday and the buyer is offering incentives to close Monday on my house. The house has been on the market for three years. We won't discuss how long my employment has been involuntarily on a 1099 basis. If everything works out, I'll stop by on Saturday to meet and greet as many of you as possible.

I hope everyone has a great time [/quote]

Benita Sorry you will be unable to make the whole weekend,We hope to meet the gal who put this all togather for us.You deserve a big thanks for all you have done for all the glassers this rally.Don&Pat Kerber
kerberdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:13 PM   #65

Quote:
My husband and I are Fiberglass campers since November of 2004. We own a 13' Scamp that we dearly love. We have made 37 trips so far since we took possesion of our camper in November,2004. One was a trip out to Yellowstone and back. Great camper and would love to get involved in some rallies. Hope to make the one at Bald Mountain in Georgia next weekend.
Hi Vicki, Why don`t you make your 38th trip to the Bald Mountain weekend should be a great time lots of new folks to meet,,,,hope to see you all there Don& Pat
Old 05-12-2006, 08:16 PM   #66

Trailer: 1993 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe (a true 'Dream House'!)
Welcome Vicki and husband!

So glad to hear you'll be at the rally. We'll be there with our 13' Scamp, too. I have toured two beautiful Casitas and am eager to see another Scamp as well as some of the other brands. Mostly, it's going to be so nice to finally meet folks from this board.

Benita- Come when you can! We'll be glad to see you.

We're gonna have so much fun! I can't wait!
Lorene W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:48 AM   #67

Trailer: 1993 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe (a true 'Dream House'!)
We are heading out shortly! The weather looks great
We're loaded up with chocolate cake, mac and cheese... all kinds of goodies for the potluck!
Hope to see you there!
Lorene W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #68

Talking

just got every thing cleaned up for next trip,Pat and I had a great time at the north GA.rally we have met so many nice folks this weekend,the only thing that could have been better was the weather;;;;;; all in all it was a great weekend,the pot luck was like a giant feast so many great item`s to choose from,and of course there was the wine fest too. must have gained10 lbs in 3 day`s many thank`s to all who let us tour there homeaway from home under the rainy and muddy conditions again thank`s for a great rally Don,Pat&Wiggles;;;;;;;;;
Old 05-21-2006, 09:19 PM   #69

Trailer: Fiber Stream 16 ft 1982
Send a message via Yahoo to Benita
Even though my visit was just a drive by, I tried to shake the hands of as many fiberglassrvers as possible. Counting myself, our group reserved 27 campsites. There were 43 at the potluck which I heard was scrumptious.

Praises to Susan Tiller, our Food Coordinator, for volunteering her precious time and skills to us.

Thanks to Frank McFee for being the keeper of the Pavillion keys and running the Wine Tasting.

Our appreciation to the two super friendly Department of Public Safety scale operators. (I don't have their names)

Kudos to Lorene and Melissa for being agreeable to working with DPS on such short notice.

Its a good thing we had a covered pavillion. I hope someone took pictures.
Benita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #70

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
We (Leslie and myself, and of course Nakita the hyper Boxer) really enjoyed meeting folks at Bald Mt last weekend. We'd like to return South when it's cold up here in MA (late Fall thru early Spring).

Benita, sorry we missed you. Another time...meanwhile, hope things are working out well with the house and job situation.

Happy trails,
-KamperBob
KamperBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #71
Jon C

Two more pictures that prove that it was sunny and the food was great.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
Southeast_Casita1.jpg   Southeast_Casita2.jpg