CO Sept 13-16, 2012: 3rd Annual Colorado Fall Fiberglass Roundup - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-08-2012, 12:22 AM   #41

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Ok, we have just over a month till the roundup. Just thought I would try and give a little info on the usual goings on at the roundup. We don't tend to plan much other than, things that revolve around food.

Friday Night, Cocktail get together (BYB and a snack to share) 7 pm ish.

Saturday Night, Pot Luck Bring a dish to share............ 6 pm ( When I last spoke to Vince he said he would do another slide show following the pot luck) I believe he likes to have you bring pic's but I will let him confirm that!

Last year we did a grill and share (bring your own meat to grill and a dish to share) for those of us who will be pulling in Thursday.
I am bringing Ranch Beans to share Thursday Night so not much else is needed other than a salad and bread. It was fun last year. And I have already had some yeah's! So it's on!

If anyone has any questions on times or place I am in site 51 please stop by I will try and have the info for you.

Also, since some of us are coming in before Friday, Just wondering if anyone is up for a shopping trip to IKEA on Friday? We were gonna try it last year, but seems like Saturday Morning turns into Saturday evening before you know it! (it's all the chatting, visiting going on) If you are, please let me know. Not that I need people to shop with me :P but would love to have you join me! Let me know whos up for a few hours of IKEA?
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #42
JCZ

Name: JC
Trailer: My Pod by Little Guy
Arizona
Robin, do you ever have this GTG in Ouray or Silverton area?
JCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ View Post
Robin, do you ever have this GTG in Ouray or Silverton area?

Not this particular one, but there have been rally's there!

Personally I would love to have one up there next year.............. Might have to get some ideas where to hold one.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #44

Ok, we have just over a month till the roundup. Just thought I would try and give a little info on the usual goings on at the roundup. We don't tend to plan much other than, things that revolve around food.

Friday Night, Cocktail get together (BYB and a snack to share) 7 pm ish.

Saturday Night, Pot Luck Bring a dish to share............ 6 pm ( When I last spoke to Vince he said he would do another slide show following the pot luck) I believe he likes to have you bring pic's but I will let him confirm that!

For those of us who come in early, last year we did a grill and share (bring your own meat to grill and a dish to share) for those of us who will be pulling in Thursday. It's been requested again this year! So it's on

I am bringing Ranch Beans to share Thursday Night so not much else is needed other than a salad and bread. It was fun last year. And I have already had some yeah's! So it's on!

If anyone has any questions on times or place I am in site 51 please stop by I will try and have the info for you.

Also, since some of us are coming in before Friday, Just wondering if anyone is up for a shopping trip to IKEA on Friday? We were gonna try it last year, but seems like Saturday Morning turns into Saturday evening before you know it! (it's all the chatting, visiting going on) If you are, please let me know. Not that I need people to shop with me but would love to have you join me! Let me know whos up for a few hours of IKEA?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #45

Site # Map for Cherry Creek Fall Roundup

# 37 Harley and his driver Ed

#39 Keith and Jane

#40 Carbonman and Mrs Carbonman

# 41 Karl and Lynne

#42 Neal and Kaye

#43 E. Keith and Shirley

#45 Pete and Oscar

#47 Walt and Jimmie

#48 Judy

#49 Carolyn and Brian

#50 Jim and Alice

#51 Robin

#52 Larry and Debbie

#54 Fred and Mary

#56 Vicki and Frank

# 57 Dianne and Colin

#58 George and Sandy

#60 Kathi

#117 Sue and Sandy

# 19 Coyote Loop Ted and Diana

#22 Coyote Loop Barbara and Tom

# 24 Coyote Loop Garrett and Stephanie

# 27 Coyote Loop Phil and Diana

#33 Coyote Loop Andrew and Karen

# 75 Darlene & Corky

# 76 Gold Rush Misha and?

# 79 Gold Rush Jim and Kathy

#80 Gold Rush Charlotte & Gary

# 81 Gold Rush Wallo

# 82 Gold Rush Vince & Gretchen

# 83 Gold Rush Shirley A

Just updating and adding! Look forward to seeing you all here in a couple of weeks........
Old 08-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #46

Getting a lot of people who would like to join us, so just thought I would put it out. That if you have to cancel, would you please post a reply first before you cancel, cause we might have people who would like your site.

Would love to see roundup attendess get your site. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #47

# 37 Harley and his driver Ed

#39 Keith and Jane

#40 Carbonman and Mrs Carbonman

# 41 Karl and Lynne

#42 Neal and Kaye

#43 E. Keith and Shirley

#45 Pete and Oscar

#47 open

#48 Judy

#49 Carolyn and Brian

#50 Jim and Alice

#51 Robin

#52 Larry and Debbie

#54 Fred and Mary

#56 Vicki and Frank

# 57 Dianne and Colin

#58 George and Sandy

#60 Kathi

# 19 Coyote Loop Ted and Diana

# 24 Coyote Loop Garrett and Stephanie

# 27 Coyote Loop Phil and Diana

#33 Coyote Loop Andrew and Karen

# 75 Darlene & Corky

# 76 Gold Rush Misha and?

# 79 Gold Rush Jim and Kathy

#80 Gold Rush Charlotte & Gary

# 81 Gold Rush Wallo

# 82 Gold Rush Vince & Gretchen

# 83 Gold Rush Shirley A
# 93 Gold Rush Judy and Chuck

# 107 Cottonwood Grove Loop . Shirley
Old 09-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #48

The 3rd Annual Fiberglass Roundup is next week! Can't believe this summer has went by so fast. Hope you all had a wonderful summer. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting those who are joining us for the first time! Just thought I would throw a few things out that are in the works for the roundup.

Thursday Night- For those that will be in on Thursday. Grill and share (bring your own meat to grill and a dish to share) 6pm-ish

Friday Night 7 pm Cocktails and appetizers, Bring your drink of choice and a appetizer to share.

Saturday Pot Luck 6 pm Bring a dish to share

For all food gatherings bring your lawn chair along...........................

I do have bad news! I have heard a rumor that there is a fire ban still at Cherry Creek! What I have heard is, NO Wood or Charcoal fires.

I understand that Propane grills, stoves are still allowed. <br clear="all">
So a fire ban will hinder chatting around a open fire but as most of you know CO is dry so we understand.

Good News, the weather is suppose to be cooler! Yippeee Skipppeeee! Cause I know all of us would like to have cooler weather!
Last year, some of us had asked a ranger if we could set up awnings in the common area of the Pioneer Loop, they said fine. So if any of you have extra awnings that you wouldn't mind bringing along we will set them up all together. If not my site will be the gathering place for the eating events! Site 51

If you have any questions stop by site 51

See you all soon, safe travels!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #49

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
I'll be traveling from S. Utah north on I-15 to east on I-70 late Thurs. afternoon, probably stopping at a truck stop in Fruita, Co for the night, going on to Cherry Creek on Friday. Is anyone else taking that route about that time?

Alice

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #50

Safe travels Wallo! See you there!
Old 09-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #51

Name: Andrew
Trailer: 13' Burro
Colorado
We are really looking forward to meeting everybody and seeing all the different "egg" configurations.

I will be arriving on Thursday. Hopefully, my unhitching and set-up won't give everybody too much to laugh about. It's been awhile since I towed on a regular basis.

I would love to go to IKEA on Friday. However, I will have my 2 aussies and will need to find shade or covered parking for them.

See you all soon.
Karen
Old 09-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #52

Look forward to meeting you as well Karen. Safe Travels.......... Ikea
Old 09-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #53

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
Want to say, it was a fine weekend. Many thanks to Robin, who hosted a pizza party Friday evening, and the pot luck dinner Saturday evening. Everyone brought some really good dishes.
The weather was perfect, but we had to break up early because no campfires were allowed due to the fire ban. Unfortunate, but better than having everything burnt to the ground.
This was my first trip to Cherry Creek and I was very, very impressed with the accomodations. The sites were not packed together like some places, and it has everything one could want, trees, lakes, space....
It was a pleasure meeting everyone. The miles were well worth the trip.

Alice

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #54

Name: Jim & Kathy
Trailer: Escape
Northern Colorado
thanks Robin

We wanted to say thanks for the Cherry Creek Rally. It was great meeting folks and sharing ideas. We look forward to lots more fiberglass rallies....

Kathy & Jim
2011 Scamp 5th wheel
jrbowers07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fall