Old 08-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #15
OHIO Rally Organizer

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
Line dancing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry R. View Post
Sandy, have you found out who the mystery campers are?
WOW, I am REALLY excited! One of our "newbies this year" just volunteered (well, ok, I sort of drafted her, but she said ok!!) to teach line dancing at this year's rally. She teaches it at their winter place in FL, and when I read that, I asked her to help us! So, bring your cowboy boots, or comfy shoes & plan to have some fun!! I have 2 left feet, (ok, maybe 3 left feet!!) but I always thought this looked like great fun!! Sandy

Old 08-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #16
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
When you book a site, please be sure to send Sandy a PRIVATE email with your email address in it so I can keep you updated with rally info! Thanks! Site 158 is still a mystery!![/COLOR][/B]

Old 08-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #17
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
WOW! I am SO excited. One of our "newbies" this year volunteered (ok, so she got drafted, BUT she said ok!) to teach us line dancing at the rally. So bring your cowboy boots or comfy shoes & prepare for some fun! She teaches it at their place in Florida. I have 2 (ok, maybe even 3) left feet, but always thought this looked like fun!! Sandy
Old 08-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #18

Name: Deb
Trailer: 2000 Scamp 16'
Indiana
When you said you sort of drafted a newbie to teach line dancing, I panicked! I thought it was me! I don't know how to line dance so wouldn't be the greatest teacher..but I'm willing to get up and make a fool of myself learning!! Sounds like the whole weekend is going to be GREAT FUN!!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:06 AM   #19
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb In Indy View Post
When you said you sort of drafted a newbie to teach line dancing, I panicked! I thought it was me! I don't know how to line dance so wouldn't be the greatest teacher..but I'm willing to get up and make a fool of myself learning!! Sounds like the whole weekend is going to be GREAT FUN!!
LOL!! I would NEVER "draft" anyone without their permission. I have at least 2 & maybe 3 left feet. We actually have 6 "newbies" this year out of the 26 booked. I am so thrilled. Of course, you understand you may COME as a "stranger"...but you leave as part of our FAMILY!! When I received the list of hobbies and interests from one of the ladies, I noticed she said she and her husband LOVE to dance AND said she teaches line dancing at their winter home in Florida. Couldn't let an opportunity like that go untouched now, could I??? I asked her if she would mind and she said she enjoys it. She is bringing the music, etc. All you need to bring is your cowboy boots!! LOL!
Sandy
Old 08-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #20

Name: Claudia
Trailer: Casita
Ohio
Billy & Claudia Sevel Reserved site#141.. yippee!
Old 08-21-2012, 08:24 AM   #21
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by csevel View Post
Billy & Claudia Sevel Reserved site#141.. yippee!
Wonderful!! Is your Casita 16' or 17'? Sent you a private message. Thanks, Sandy
Old 08-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #22

Name: Claudia
Trailer: Casita
Ohio
Sandy,
It's a charming 17'. Only had it a month and it's been 'out' three times
Old 08-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #23
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Webb View Post
No - I guess someone just likes to mess with my mind! LOL! I am unable to send them rally updates, though, until I find out who they are!
Sandy
Well, we are down to having only 6 sites left on our rally "strip" plus 3 more at the top of the loop (more isolated) that have electric on the sites.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:23 AM   #24

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Sandy, how many non electric sites are in our loop and are they all on one side together?
Old 08-31-2012, 07:51 AM   #25
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Sites left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry R. View Post
Sandy, how many non electric sites are in our loop and are they all on one side together?
Terry,
There are only 38 sites with electric left in the strip we are in (plus 7 up in the circle at the top which is kind of isolated from us a bit). Still don't have a clue who is on site 158 or if they are part of our group? We have 31 sites booked we know are "our rally family". There are only 6 sites left in the strip, plus 2 more left in the circle at the top with electric. We have several newbies this year who are joining our rally family. I know everyone will make them feel welcome!
Sandy
Old 09-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #26

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
It is almost time for our get together. What is the grand total by now? terry r.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #27
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Rally info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Webb View Post
No - I guess someone just likes to mess with my mind! LOL! I am unable to send them rally updates, though, until I find out who they are!
Sandy
We have 29 sites booked that we know are in our group - not sure about a few other sites? There are only about 6 sites left in our loop. If anyone has booked, but has not gotten any updates from me as to the meals menus, etc. PLEASE send Sandy a PRIVATE email message with your email address on it, she can can send out the updates right away.

The people of site 156 had to cancel at the last minute, so that is a great site if anyone is ready to book. I am on site 149. Not sure what loop that is in, but just look for these site numbers on the map before booking.

See you Thursday!
Sandy
Old 09-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #28

Name: Mike
Trailer: Casita 17SD
Arizona
Registry
Oops... It's shouldn't be available anymore. I reserved it this AM!
We are new...to this group....and this is only our second year with our Casita. We do have high expectations having been to Roy's Indiana Fish Fry two years running!
Mike&Sue

Tags
fall