MI Sept 7-9 2012: michigan algonac glassic egg scramble! - Page 18 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

View Poll Results: what ya wanna eat????
roast goat 6 22.22%
roasted turkey,chicken 21 77.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #341

Name: PaulOWindsor
Trailer: 2011 Trillium 1500 & 2002 Airstream 34
Ontario
John, I'd say it's pretty clear that the FG Trailer community really likes the Algonac Egg Scramble !!

Perhaps we should open up a new thread for the "2013 Egg Scramble" so we can get our plans together & make next year's event even bigger & better !!

Cause we're planning on attending !!
PaulOWindsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #342

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
I second Paul's suggestion. I nominate John since he's experienced compared to the rest of us novices.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #343

Name: john
Trailer: scamp 13
Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrugg View Post
I second Paul's suggestion. I nominate John since he's experienced compared to the rest of us novices.
lol thanks a pantload!
actually i am trying to balance just when to start the new thread ,,,against how long can i go before my old brain forgets to do it,,,,and what would be appropriate. sometimes we walk a fine line.....
Old 09-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #344

Name: PaulOWindsor
Trailer: 2011 Trillium 1500 & 2002 Airstream 34
Ontario
All right then...

Let's get going with the "Algonac Egg Scramble 2013" thread !!

See ya all over there !!

P.
PaulOWindsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #345

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Minogue View Post
For those who commiserated with me over the broken hatch, I have found a replacement hatch at a Polish RV parts site through the forum in England for the Freedom Microlite lovers (there is a Facebook page for everything!!). Somebody said the parts were a lot cheaper in Poland than to get them from the dealer in the UK so I followed the link. They can correspond in English so I didn't have to get my Polish friend to act as intermediary. I still haven't heard back from the manufacturer, even from the person who corresponded with me a couple of years ago. These guys responded same day.

The new hatches are clear plastic rather than transluscent - will get more light in that way. There is a screen on the inside of the trailer and it is easy to put room-darkening material on it if so inclined.

Old trailers certainly present their challenges!! Jennifer
Jennifer, it may be good to start a thread about the subject of your Captain's hatches, and post the information about your 'Polish Connection' for parts. I know that this is one of the rarer FG campers, but you can bet that the Predom owners that are out there will love to know how they can get parts!
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #346

Name: Roger
Trailer: U Hall VT
Michigan
Registry
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrugg View Post
I'll vote for that, and nice start on the 2013 thread
Roger Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:23 PM   #347

Name: Anne-Marie
Trailer: 1977 Trillium 1300
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
Took a little longer than I thought to get caught up and get these up in a "more-fun" set. Mostly of folks visiting, and the "jello" that was so well recieved being enjoyed. Have a couple of interior pictures, will be checking for more and add them to this set.

And the Playmore that just happened to be at the park at the same time. Bet they were suprised.

Link to photo album: more-fun - a set on Flickr

Slide show:
more-fun

I also find that Scott took several nice pictures of the rigs so as time permits will upload those in case people want to download a photo of their rig.
Roger....there is a nice photo of my Mom, Noreen Bradshaw, and her friend Bev sitting outside of her Trillium 4500 trailer playing scrabble in this album. Unfortunately, my Mom passed away last summer. I would really love and appreciate it if you could send me a copy of that photo. Maybe I will meet you next weekend as I intend to pay a visit to the Algonac rally on the Sat. We had to sell Mom's 4500 but I still have her first Trillium trailer, a 1300 and I've been fixing it up. Looking forward to seeing everyone's trailers!