Name: Larry
Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Washington
Send a message via MSN to Larry&Carrie
Talking

Quote:
Ladies and gentleman...representing Seattle-ish in this corner at site 48
*ahem Larry, Carrie oh yes I am gonna be your neighbor *
I thought maybe I should stay home and do all the fun falls chores, then it occured to me why would I want to do that when I could be camping, see you there!

Can someone post that over on casita website I really don't want to sign up and wait for their okay when all I have to say is I am signed up*thanks in advance*
Brandy- Glad you finally got your priorities straight...... See ya there L&C

Old 09-06-2008, 10:37 AM   #58

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 SD
Washington
Registry
To: WA State get-together participants,
Add another rig to our outing. Mike and Sandy from Tacoma will be in Site #4 (first night), and then at Site #14 for the rest of the weekend. Welcome aboard.
Greg

Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #59

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
Sorry but I had to cancel this meet.... My little boston scratched her eye so with the meds and vet visits I wont be able to attend. the money I use for gas etc will have to go to her care.... She is my world and more important to me right now....
Maybe next yr...

If anyone wants spot 52 a transer of $7 is applyed...
Old 09-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #60

Name: Vivian
Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft ('The Pod')
Washington
Greetings from South Dakota! We are sorry to have to miss the Washington gathering, but do not think we will be back from traveling by then...so have cancelled space 59. Hope you have good weather and a great time!

Vivian & Joe
Old 09-13-2008, 01:10 PM   #61

Washington
Registry
Well, its almost here. The first annual Washington State get together is less than two weeks away. So far, we still have approximately 22 people still going. Should be fun.
Greg

Space
4/14 - Mike & Sandy
32 - John & Lisa G.
41 - John & Marilyn
42 - Sharon H.
49 - Larry & Carrie
50 - Deb & Chuck
51 - Ron M.
53 - Bill G. and the "dogs" (Jacquie will be in San Fran)
54 - Greg F.
55 - Chris & Maureen
58 - Paul & Norma
60 - Simon & Sharon
Old 09-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #62

Name: Brandy
going to have to cancel my reservation. Decided it is just a tad to close to my last trip and with a kid in school it makes it more difficult to just head out of town at my convenience. So thank you for pulling a Washington gathering together, may the weather gods bless you with nice warm sun and cold cool beers and or pop or water. So my site up for grabs..I will wait two days to cancel in case there are any takers who want it. Later Brandy
Old 09-16-2008, 01:54 AM   #63

Washington
Talking

Quote:
going to have to cancel my reservation. Decided it is just a tad to close to my last trip and with a kid in school it makes it more difficult to just head out of town at my convenience. So thank you for pulling a Washington gathering together, may the weather gods bless you with nice warm sun and cold cool beers and or pop or water. So my site up for grabs..I will wait two days to cancel in case there are any takers who want it. Later Brandy
[b]HUMMMMPHHHHHHHH
Old 09-16-2008, 09:35 AM   #64

Name: Brandy
Quote:
HUMMMMPHHHHHHHH

I know I know I thought you might give me grief... ...if you drive thru the seattle area (ish) in the early hours or somewhere close by I would be willing to drive to see your trailer and have a cup of coffee.......I'm bummed to but I can't justify taking my kid outta school so mommy can go camping, its a 4 hour drive so leaving after school would be a long haul as well on a friday night outta Seattle. Hubby works and doesn't mind me going but I really have been missing spending family time..so I made the choice
Old 09-16-2008, 10:12 AM   #65

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Hay Jello Lady.....
Would you like some cheese with that LOL????

You have made a wise choice in opting to remain at home.
IMHO, Family should ALWAYS come first...

Chill out and catch up on family ties (NO, not the show), there'll be other meets to get to later on.
Just don't leave the D.B. at home, we could see it clear down to our site (an beyond) last weekend!!

IF there is to be a 2nd gathering next year, the Trailer Goddess and I will make a more concerted effort (plan a mini vacation around the event) to add some C.C. (Canadian Content) to the meet. That is, IF they allow us to participate
Old 09-16-2008, 11:11 AM   #66

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Sad news - they changed the dates of the new electronic charting roll out where Kathie works to next week so we will not be able to attend - site 57 is available (this work thing has just has to go!) - Maybe next year...

Dave & Kathie

Dave&Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:37 AM   #67

Washington
Talking

Quote:
I know I know I thought you might give me grief... ...if you drive thru the seattle area (ish) in the early hours or somewhere close by I would be willing to drive to see your trailer and have a cup of coffee.......I'm bummed to but I can't justify taking my kid outta school so mommy can go camping, its a 4 hour drive so leaving after school would be a long haul as well on a friday night outta Seattle. Hubby works and doesn't mind me going but I really have been missing spending family time..so I made the choice
PM 'ed you Larry (actually it'll be an e-mail)
Old 09-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #68

Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Oh Oh... get out the WA state flags* for this weekend...
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick....9&map.y=180

* blue plastic tarps
Old 09-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #69

Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Are we having a potluck for this gig? If so, and thinking we might be enduring some crisp autumnal weather, I've assembled the ingredients - Campbell's golden mushroom soup, Onion soup, beef, mushrooms and fresh veggies - for a comforting beef stew in the Dutch Oven. Willing to make it some night and share.

But one thing, the first presidential debate is Friday night, 6pm. Simon and I have scoped out the tv waves for Grays Harbor and they DO NOT look good for television reception. So, likely we shall be seeking a tavern of some sort that is broadcasting the debate... can't miss this one. So much is riding on our future.

Also, we are expecting the return of the Tiki Bar, correct? If so, we have some surprises in store.
See you at Gray's Harbor before the week is out.

Sharen & Simon
Old 09-23-2008, 11:17 PM   #70

Washington
Registry
Latest forecast from the Weather Guesser says that after the expected storm on Thursday, the nice weather should be back Friday and hold through the weekend. Yippee! I hope he guessed right this time.

As to a pot luck, I think that several of us were thinking something along the lines of Saturday evening. It seems to be an acceptable day to have it for most folks so far.

Perhaps we may even have a short meeting to start the ball rolling to start thinking about the next one. This trip didn't have a lot of lead time, but I think that next year's trip could be quite a good one with enough advanced notice for everyone to plan and prepare better.

We're still gonna have fun...because we can!

Greg