OR 13' FIBERGLASS COMPACT II w/original bathroom - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-13-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
Name: B
Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
13' FIBERGLASS COMPACT II w/original bathroom

This is a hard to find 1974 Compact II, 13' molded fiberglass travel trailer that's clean and in great shape...WITH the ORIGINAL BATHROOM (marine flushing toilet).

Her other main selling points are: it's pop-top (it can fit in the garage & the HOA won't be a problem!), hot water heater, propane furnace, 3-way fridge, stove top w/oven, curtains PLUS roll-up-light blocking pull-down shades, rear door entry, new front rock guard/awning with matching diamond plate front mud flaps, 4 leveling jacks, spare tire with cover, dual propane tanks w/switch over regulator, a large bed (bigger than full and smaller than queen) which converts to a dinette, and Clean Title w/current registration.
Empty, it weighs approx. 1,200 lbs., and can easily be towed by any 4 cyl car.
Tow it behind your hot rod for overnight car shows, use it to tailgate to the college games, or use it as your spare guest room!
Call Barbara for details and more pics @503-312-5665 (Manzanita is less than 2 hrs West of Portland)
****I would consider a purchase with delivery****

Can someone please help me post my pics from the Craigslist ad, below?

Old 05-13-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
For Barbara
Attached Thumbnails
BB-Compact-01.jpg   BB-Compact-02.jpg  

BB-Compact-03.jpg   BB-Compact-04.jpg  

Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Old 05-13-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
Here's a Shout-OUT to Donna D.!!!!!

Another great job by Donna D. You're HIRED!
I LOVE you!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
Trailer: 13 ft Compact II
Nice Compact

Wow, this looks to be in great condition, Barb. It has the original vinyl flooring, cabinets, stove and oven, quilted wall fabric...

Where did you find this one and why are you selling? I see you have a 1973, but this one has lots of goodies in it!

74 compactII
Old 06-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
Trailer will BE IN WASHINGTON state park this WEEKEND

In order to accomodate interested Washington residents, that weren't able to come down to Oregon, I will be bringing my trailer up to Taidnapam Park, WA, for this weekend's camping get-away.
I will be in site #281 from Thurs. June 7th and leaving on Sunday, June 10th. My I-phone will have no service while at the park, so please call in ADVANCE (I'll have phone reception until 1PM, June 7th), so you will not be DISAPPOINTED if I have to change my schedule for some reason...

Barbara cell#503-312-5665

Directions to TAIDNAPAM PARK, WA:
Taidnapam Park is about 110 miles south of Tacoma in Lewis County, near the town of Morton. From Tacoma, take I-5 south to Highway 12 East (Exit 68). Drive east on Highway 12 for approximately 37 miles (5 miles past Morton). Turn right on Kosmos Road, then left onto Champion Haul Road. Drive approximately four miles to the park entrance.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
Name: John
Trailer: gave up!!
Barbara... Edit your post and take your phone number off!!! There are all kinds of crazies out there on the internet...
Old 06-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #7
Trailer will NOT be GOING to Washington this Weekend

...sorry to change plans about my Washington camping weekend., but my trailer-for-sale will NOT be for view this weekend in Washington at Taidnapam Park.

IT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING IN Manzanita, where it is currently garaged.

As always, feel free to call me about making arrangements to see it!
Thanks for your interest,