13 Ft U-Haul 1985 Camper Real Clean - $3800 (Near Sturbridge, Ma) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #1

Trailer: Tent
13 Ft U-Haul 1985 Real Clean-Central Mass Craigslist

I have a real nice 13 ft uhaul travel trailer for sale, has heater, ss sink, stove, bunk's up front, table makes into bed for 2 more persons. the curtains are new custom made, some storage, tires are great lots of thread, I did paint the wheels around it,..there was some rust there, .. here is a solar pannel on the top, which in turn charges the battery, Any questions or more pictures please feel free to ask, these are hard ot find, the camper weighs only 900 lbs. is currentally registered. there is a water holding tank, there was a small leak in the past, which discolered some of the cushons, you might want to re do them but there are no tares or rips, there is no punky smells ,the leak has been since fixed.,there is a potty, like new and clean , no pets and no children, no smokers..Its a real decent unit and it sure beats tenting. there were 2 on ebay that had just sold for over 4,000 and they werent even in the 1980.This is a highly sought after camper it being so lite to tow, any vehicle even a 4 cyl will tow with no problems,.. thanks for looking, and PS scammers need not apply, .............
Old 04-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Looks really nice!

CindyL
Old 04-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #3

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Just as data points: The U-haul 13 was listed by the U-haul company as weighing 1250# (before loading), and they were only made in the 1980s (so there really couldn't be any "pre-80s" ones).

Raya
Old 04-18-2009, 06:23 PM   #4

Trailer: Tent
Raya your response is exactly the type of information that would have been important to me before I purchased. If there are any first time shoppers browsing these referrals, you will likely gain great amounts of knowledge just by reading this site. Pay attention to the home page information by brand, the document center, as well as the buyers checklist.

Thanks for identifying where the seller made mistakes or mis-statements in the craigslist posting.

Mike
Old 04-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #5

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Thanks for the input, Mike, and it's good to know that I'm not just annoying people. I always worry that I'm going to come off as too "facty-nerdy." Of course I am, but I try to keep it somewhat suppressed

Tags
u-haul