KS 13ft Scamp Trailer for sale in Kansas City! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2011, 06:25 AM   #1

Name: Nick
Trailer: 1981 Scamp 13ft
Missouri
13ft Scamp Trailer for sale in Kansas City!

Well after going round and round with myself for the last 6 months, I've finally decided to sell my pride and joy in order to upgrade. Therefore, up for sale is my 1981 Scamp Trailer. This trailer had been completely renovated in 2007 (by myself and have pics of the whole process). The only part of this trailer that is original is the windows, body, and frame. New axle, interior, exterior paint, wheels, tires, etc. were all new as of 2007. I've got pictures of the whole renovation. This has been a great little camper that has provided me with some good times, but it's time to upgrade to something a bit larger.

Overall, the camper isn't perfect. The paint job was done professionally; however, as these little trailers flex with the road (as you may already know), some of the rivots/screws have popped thru - nothing major - but you can tell there is a small defect in a area of the paint. Also, the awning got taken by the wind a few years back and left a small scar on the door.

This is a Kansas trailer, which means it does not have a title. Kansas law states that if the trailer is under 2000 lbs, then it does not need a title. Never had a problem with this. According to the state of Kansas if one wanted to register it, they're welcome to. They'd simply have to get it inspected by the Highway patrol - have a VIN number assigned - then bring that to the license bureau. As of right now, there is a tag on the back of the trailer which says "Kansas Trailer Under 2M".

Feel free to contact me. Any and all questions are welcome! If you'd like to talk over the phone, simply send me a message on here with your name and phone number and I'll give you a call. I'm more than happy to talk.

My asking price is $5000 obo.

Thanks!
Nick
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG0449.jpg   IMAG0450.jpg  

IMAG0455.jpg   IMAG0456.jpg  

Old 10-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #2

Name: Anne
Trailer: 2010 scamp 13ft
Tennessee
Does this scamp have the dbl bunks up front, ac How much are you asking?

Anne
Old 10-11-2011, 06:39 PM   #3

Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by msawil View Post
Does this scamp have the dbl bunks up front, ac How much are you asking?

Anne
Hi Anne!

It does not have a/c. I've always used a portable A/C unit which I vent out the front. I'll include it in the purchase. However, it needs a bit of work. The fan blade broke the last time I had it out. There are holes cut behind the front box for the tubes to vent out of. There is bunk beds in front, no bathroom or shower.

I'm asking $5000 or best offer. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

I hope this helps!

Nick
Old 10-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #4

Name: Anne
Trailer: 2010 scamp 13ft
Tennessee
Don't want to waste your time it is alittle more than I want to spend. If you come down in price let me know. I do like it.

Anne
Old 10-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #5

Missouri
The price has dropped to $4500 obo.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #6

Missouri
Camper has sold!

Tags