14" roof vent - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #1

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
14" roof vent

Takeoff from installation of FanTastic Fan. Fits standard 14" square opening. Milk-white dome. In very good shape altho the inner trim ring has a hairline crack and is yellowed from sunlight. Would prefer not to ship as I'm not going to ship it FREE and I really don't want to charge shipping and discover later that the recipient's opinion of condition varies from mine. Local pickup in Wilmington DE area or I can split the distance with an interested party who wishes to meet vicinity of the Delaware Memorial Br. or the PA./DE. state line. Contact to arrange time.

jack
Old 09-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #2

Name: Joel
Trailer: 1981 Boler
Sarnia, Ontario
Question vent

Hello,

I'll take if if you are willing to ship it to Port Huron, MI?

I just bought a 81 Boler 1300 and the vent on it looks like a bag of potato chips. haha its in pieces, the seller had a rubber maid tote lid covering the hold and sealed to the roof for now. anyways, my wifes gone back to school and i've got a lot of health issues so we have no money will she is done school and back to work. so we'll start investing into the new boler at that point. but for now i'd love to replace the vent in the roof for now before winter.

let me know if you still have it, i'd love to get it from you. I plan on buying a Fan-Tastic Fan for our boler also once money is flowing again.

thanks for your time,

Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
Takeoff from installation of FanTastic Fan. Fits standard 14" square opening. Milk-white dome. In very good shape altho the inner trim ring has a hairline crack and is yellowed from sunlight. Would prefer not to ship as I'm not going to ship it FREE and I really don't want to charge shipping and discover later that the recipient's opinion of condition varies from mine. Local pickup in Wilmington DE area or I can split the distance with an interested party who wishes to meet vicinity of the Delaware Memorial Br. or the PA./DE. state line. Contact to arrange time.

jack
Old 09-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #3

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
Idiotsniff, PM me your name and address and I'll send you a new one. Always glad to help someone out that needs help. I'll get it back 10 fold if you know what I mean.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #4

Sarnia, Ontario
Hi mszabo,

i really appreciate you getting back. it really means a lot. I did sent you a PM

can i give you money to ship it?

let me know what you wanna do. i could really use it, it would help me out huge.

ttyl

thanks,

Joel Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszabo View Post
Idiotsniff, PM me your name and address and I'll send you a new one. Always glad to help someone out that needs help. I'll get it back 10 fold if you know what I mean.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #5

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
It's on the way, let me know when you get it.
ENJOY
Old 09-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #6

Sarnia, Ontario
wow mike,

thank you very much. i really appreciate that.

it really means a lot.

thanks again,

Joel Brown
Old 09-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #7

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
There are some really nice people out there! Mike, thanks for helping Joel out!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #8

Name: Borden and Carole
Trailer: 1978 Earlton Ontario boler
Ontario
Registry
Jen b helped me out with a rear light for our boler and now Mike and Sara have helped Joel what a great group!
Old 09-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #9

Sarnia, Ontario
you know i just realized that the OP giving the vent away wasn't the person (Mike) that got back to me, i totally missed that.

there really are some good people out there, good people are hard to come by, but they are out there.. haha

thanks again Mike for the help, I'm going over to pick it up in a few days. will let you know how i make out.

thanks a lot,

Joel
Old 09-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #10

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
People have more fun than anybody, don't ya know. Still got the used one that kicked off this spasm of bon homie, but like Horton the Elephant, "I meant what I said and I said what I meant," (from Horton Hatches the Egg) so if interested you can qualify for "good people" treatment by the simple qualification of living within say 35mi. of Wilmington DE OR as far away as any distance you wish to drive to pick up the fabled "Free 14" Roof Vent".

jack