15' Trillium front bath - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2007, 07:54 AM   #1

Trailer: 92 Bigfoot 13.5 ft / 05 Freestar

Click image for larger version

Name:	4500int004.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	9058
[attachment=11303:atta
chment]

Name:	4500int001.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	9055
1978 4500 Trillium, rare deluxe front bath model, 3-burner stove, larger fridge with controls inside(don't have to go to outside hatch for starting or adjusting), overhead storage shelves, 54" x 77" wide bed, porch light, two 20 lb propane tanks/cover, wheel jack, bumper with end caps, bag awning, electric brakes, stored inside most of it's life. Asking $5,900.00

I was interrupted in the middle of posting and had to leave right away, so there were no interior photos for that reason. I have now added some, and could take more if there is a particular point of interest.
Bill
Attached Thumbnails
4500fb.jpg   4500bathsink.jpg  

4500int002.jpg   4500int003.jpg  

Old 07-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #2

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel 2002
[quote]1978 4500 Trillium, rare deluxe front bath model, 3-burner stove, larger fridge with controls inside(don't have to go to outside hatch for starting or adjusting), overhead storage shelves, 54" x 77" wide bed, porch light, two 20 lb propane tanks/cover, wheel jack, bumper with end caps, bag awning, electric brakes, stored inside most of it's life. Asking $5,900.00

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I see your Trillium looks good but you are some distance from us here in S.E. Tennessee.
Do you think you could meet me part way If we could make a deal?
Could you send pictures> email.

Con
Old 07-23-2007, 04:35 PM   #3

Trailer: 1973 Compact II / 2001 Honda CRV SE automatic
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Hey Bill,
Im a MILLION miles away from you here in Ca, but I've been quite interested in the seemingly RARE Trilliums of the vintage of yours with the front bathrooms. Now yours is the style that the middle bench folds up out of the way, and you close a couple of curtains or folding doors or something to close off the bathroom, is that right? How do you like it? Do you have other pics of it in 'bathroom mode'? Thanks for any info and pics! Joe
Old 07-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #4

Trailer: 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe / 2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab
Quote:
I see your Trillium looks good but you are some distance from us here in S.E. Tennessee.
Do you think you could meet me part way If we could make a deal?
Could you send pictures> email.

Con
If you're buying a Trillium, are you selling your Scamp 5th wheel?
Old 07-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Hey Bill,
Im a MILLION miles away from you here in Ca, but I've been quite interested in the seemingly RARE Trilliums of the vintage of yours with the front bathrooms. Now yours is the style that the middle bench folds up out of the way, and you close a couple of curtains or folding doors or something to close off the bathroom, is that right? How do you like it? Do you have other pics of it in 'bathroom mode'? Thanks for any info and pics! Joe

Name:	4500int005.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	9059

Name:	4500int006.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	9060
Old 07-23-2007, 08:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Hey Bill,

Name:	4500int007.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	9061

Name:	4500int008.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	9062
Old 07-23-2007, 10:55 PM   #7

Trailer: 1973 Compact II / 2001 Honda CRV SE automatic
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Hey Bill,
Thanks for the extra pics, gives me more of an idea of how the arrangement works. Im curious though, I don't see any curtains or anything to block the bathroom off while it's 'in use' or anything, is it just open all the time? Or was there maybe a separation at one time but it's long gone?
The reason I ask is I've seen some Trillium brochures, I think on here somewhere actually, and one showed a bathroom arrangement like yours. I THINK it had some kind of accordion type door, but I'm not 100% sure. The other bathroom arrangement they had was where it was just a tiny bathroom basically situated in the corner that your commode is in. I don't know if it had a sink or not. I've seen a FEW with that corner bathroom online, but yours is the first one I've seen with the full frontal bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE my Compact II and all, but a little bit of me is looking down the road for the next rig...hehe
Thanks! Joe
Old 07-24-2007, 08:16 AM   #8

Quote:
Hey Bill,
Thanks for the extra pics, gives me more of an idea of how the arrangement works. Im curious though, I don't see any curtains or anything to block the bathroom off while it's 'in use' or anything, is it just open all the time? Or was there maybe a separation at one time but it's long gone?
The reason I ask is I've seen some Trillium brochures, I think on here somewhere actually, and one showed a bathroom arrangement like yours. I THINK it had some kind of accordion type door, but I'm not 100% sure. The other bathroom arrangement they had was where it was just a tiny bathroom basically situated in the corner that your commode is in. I don't know if it had a sink or not. I've seen a FEW with that corner bathroom online, but yours is the first one I've seen with the full frontal bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE my Compact II and all, but a little bit of me is looking down the road for the next rig...hehe
Thanks! Joe
I understand there was a bi-fold door that separated the bath area from the rest of the trailer in the closed position and blocked the toilet area in the folded position. I think that probably made the trailer look smaller in either position and bi-fold doors in my experience are a pain to use. I figured I would use a shower curtain rod between the stove end of the kitchen counter and the half wall up beside the bathroom sink to hang a curtain which would give privacy in the bath area and open towards the door when not needed.
We bought this trailer to see how well it towed, and if the bigger bed was worth having(it is) before I spend more money fixing another 4500 I've had for a year now. I didn't do the shower curtain because a potential buyer might want to do something different. We got 19 mpg on the 2.5 hour trip in hilly country with high winds between here and the Emily rally on July 9/07 towing with our 05 Freestar.
Bill

Tags
trillium