15' Trillium front bath - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-23-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Bill F.'s Avatar
 
Trailer: 92 Bigfoot 13.5 ft / 05 Freestar
Posts: 177

Click image for larger version

Name:	4500int004.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	9058
[attachment=11303:atta
chment]
Click image for larger version

Name:	4500int001.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	9055
1978 4500 Trillium, rare deluxe front bath model, 3-burner stove, larger fridge with controls inside(don't have to go to outside hatch for starting or adjusting), overhead storage shelves, 54" x 77" wide bed, porch light, two 20 lb propane tanks/cover, wheel jack, bumper with end caps, bag awning, electric brakes, stored inside most of it's life. Asking $5,900.00

I was interrupted in the middle of posting and had to leave right away, so there were no interior photos for that reason. I have now added some, and could take more if there is a particular point of interest.
Bill
Attached Thumbnails
4500fb.jpg   4500bathsink.jpg  

4500int002.jpg   4500int003.jpg  

__________________

__________________
Bill F. is offline  
Old 07-23-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel 2002
Posts: 3
[quote]1978 4500 Trillium, rare deluxe front bath model, 3-burner stove, larger fridge with controls inside(don't have to go to outside hatch for starting or adjusting), overhead storage shelves, 54" x 77" wide bed, porch light, two 20 lb propane tanks/cover, wheel jack, bumper with end caps, bag awning, electric brakes, stored inside most of it's life. Asking $5,900.00

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]


I see your Trillium looks good but you are some distance from us here in S.E. Tennessee.
Do you think you could meet me part way If we could make a deal?
Could you send pictures> email.

Con
__________________

__________________
Con L. is offline  
Old 07-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joseph Domingos's Avatar
 
Name: Joe
Trailer: Hunter Industries
California
Posts: 285
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Hey Bill,
Im a MILLION miles away from you here in Ca, but I've been quite interested in the seemingly RARE Trilliums of the vintage of yours with the front bathrooms. Now yours is the style that the middle bench folds up out of the way, and you close a couple of curtains or folding doors or something to close off the bathroom, is that right? How do you like it? Do you have other pics of it in 'bathroom mode'? Thanks for any info and pics! Joe
__________________
Joseph Domingos is offline  
Old 07-23-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
BOBSMITH's Avatar
 
Trailer: 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe / 2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab
Posts: 729
Quote:
I see your Trillium looks good but you are some distance from us here in S.E. Tennessee.
Do you think you could meet me part way If we could make a deal?
Could you send pictures> email.

Con
If you're buying a Trillium, are you selling your Scamp 5th wheel?
__________________
BOBSMITH is offline  
Old 07-23-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Bill F.'s Avatar
 
Trailer: 92 Bigfoot 13.5 ft / 05 Freestar
Posts: 177
Quote:
Hey Bill,
Im a MILLION miles away from you here in Ca, but I've been quite interested in the seemingly RARE Trilliums of the vintage of yours with the front bathrooms. Now yours is the style that the middle bench folds up out of the way, and you close a couple of curtains or folding doors or something to close off the bathroom, is that right? How do you like it? Do you have other pics of it in 'bathroom mode'? Thanks for any info and pics! Joe
Click image for larger version

Name:	4500int005.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	9059


Click image for larger version

Name:	4500int006.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	9060
__________________
Bill F. is offline  
Old 07-23-2007, 09:13 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Bill F.'s Avatar
 
Trailer: 92 Bigfoot 13.5 ft / 05 Freestar
Posts: 177
Quote:
Hey Bill,
Im a MILLION miles away from you here in Ca, but I've been quite interested in the seemingly RARE Trilliums of the vintage of yours with the front bathrooms. Now yours is the style that the middle bench folds up out of the way, and you close a couple of curtains or folding doors or something to close off the bathroom, is that right? How do you like it? Do you have other pics of it in 'bathroom mode'? Thanks for any info and pics! Joe
Click image for larger version

Name:	4500int007.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	9061


Click image for larger version

Name:	4500int008.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	9062
__________________
Bill F. is offline  
Old 07-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joseph Domingos's Avatar
 
Name: Joe
Trailer: Hunter Industries
California
Posts: 285
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Hey Bill,
Thanks for the extra pics, gives me more of an idea of how the arrangement works. Im curious though, I don't see any curtains or anything to block the bathroom off while it's 'in use' or anything, is it just open all the time? Or was there maybe a separation at one time but it's long gone?
The reason I ask is I've seen some Trillium brochures, I think on here somewhere actually, and one showed a bathroom arrangement like yours. I THINK it had some kind of accordion type door, but I'm not 100% sure. The other bathroom arrangement they had was where it was just a tiny bathroom basically situated in the corner that your commode is in. I don't know if it had a sink or not. I've seen a FEW with that corner bathroom online, but yours is the first one I've seen with the full frontal bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE my Compact II and all, but a little bit of me is looking down the road for the next rig...hehe
Thanks! Joe
__________________
Joseph Domingos is offline  
Old 07-24-2007, 09:16 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Bill F.'s Avatar
 
Trailer: 92 Bigfoot 13.5 ft / 05 Freestar
Posts: 177
Quote:
Hey Bill,
Thanks for the extra pics, gives me more of an idea of how the arrangement works. Im curious though, I don't see any curtains or anything to block the bathroom off while it's 'in use' or anything, is it just open all the time? Or was there maybe a separation at one time but it's long gone?
The reason I ask is I've seen some Trillium brochures, I think on here somewhere actually, and one showed a bathroom arrangement like yours. I THINK it had some kind of accordion type door, but I'm not 100% sure. The other bathroom arrangement they had was where it was just a tiny bathroom basically situated in the corner that your commode is in. I don't know if it had a sink or not. I've seen a FEW with that corner bathroom online, but yours is the first one I've seen with the full frontal bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE my Compact II and all, but a little bit of me is looking down the road for the next rig...hehe
Thanks! Joe
I understand there was a bi-fold door that separated the bath area from the rest of the trailer in the closed position and blocked the toilet area in the folded position. I think that probably made the trailer look smaller in either position and bi-fold doors in my experience are a pain to use. I figured I would use a shower curtain rod between the stove end of the kitchen counter and the half wall up beside the bathroom sink to hang a curtain which would give privacy in the bath area and open towards the door when not needed.
We bought this trailer to see how well it towed, and if the bigger bed was worth having(it is) before I spend more money fixing another 4500 I've had for a year now. I didn't do the shower curtain because a potential buyer might want to do something different. We got 19 mpg on the 2.5 hour trip in hilly country with high winds between here and the Emily rally on July 9/07 towing with our 05 Freestar.
Bill
__________________

__________________
Bill F. is offline  
 

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1983 13 ft. Scamp - Front Bath JOE DRISSEL Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers 0 06-27-2010 05:02 PM
Casita Patriot Front Bath for Sale d_wildemann Classified Archives 8 06-16-2009 02:12 PM
SOLD - 2007 Scamp 19' Deluxe with oak interior front bath neilbarb Classified Archives 7 06-21-2008 12:41 PM
Trillium 4500 front bath Bill F. Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 3 06-10-2007 05:07 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.