15ft Trillium Jubilee - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2006, 03:36 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium Jubilee 15 ft
I am selling my 1980 Trillium Jubilee. Very roomy model- more square than the other Trilliums. Similar shape to the Venture FG trailer. Working fridge, stove, heater, awning, stabilizing jacks attached to the bumper, bunks, 1300 lb dry weight. Wood cabinets and interior walls have been painted. Lpg system check last year actually the whole trailer was checked by a rv technician and found to be in good condition. Also has brakes. This trailer would be good for a family of four particulary because the bunks are very large and roomy- alot bigger than my previous Boler. New Floor installled last year by previous owners. I have used this trailer for only 2 camping seasons. Asking 4000 CND.

I can email pictures to give an idea of the shape and size but they are not my trailer as I do not have a digital camera. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2006, 04:03 PM   #2
deezel

I would like to see pics. Also what part of british columbia do you live in. Please email me pics @ d_graham@wavecable.com
thanks

Old 08-13-2006, 04:22 PM   #3

Quote:
Price please
Thanks
4000.00 CDN
Old 08-14-2006, 08:11 AM   #4

Trailer: 1991 17 ft Burro
Quote:
I am selling my 1980 Trillium Jubilee. Very roomy model- more square than the other Trilliums. Similar shape to the Venture FG trailer. Working fridge, stove, heater, awning, stabilizing jacks attached to the bumper, bunks, 1300 lb dry weight. Wood cabinets and interior walls have been painted. Lpg system check last year actually the whole trailer was checked by a rv technician and found to be in good condition. Also has brakes. This trailer would be good for a family of four particulary because the bunks are very large and roomy- alot bigger than my previous Boler. New Floor installled last year by previous owners. I have used this trailer for only 2 camping seasons. Asking 4000 CND.

I can email pictures to give an idea of the shape and size but they are not my trailer as I do not have a digital camera. Thanks.

Hi Web,
Which part of BC .
Please send some pictures to me at hdrider91@hotmail.com
Thanks
David
Old 08-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #5

I am sorry to all those who are interested. I am going to keep the Jubilee just a bit longer. First of all because my kids want to go camping one more time before school starts and second all the replacement rv that I was looking at was not quite what I wanted and I changed my mind. I actually looking for a good quality tent trailer to replace the Jubilee. I also wanted to fininsh the painting that I had started and wasn't comfortable selling something half done. My apologies to all those interested in pictures. I am also a bit attached because it has been our home on wheels for a good chunk of the summer.

Tags
trillium