16' Scamp for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #1

Trailer: 1990 Bigfoot
http://www.topix.com/classifieds/pho...T391GF0O42HAOS

Scamp Trailer For Sale

* Posted: Saturday Jan 5
* Price ($): 3300.00 OBO

Description:
1982 - 16 foot- fiberglas Travel trailer made by Scamp. Made to tow with a car. Great condition but still being sold as is since toilet, shower, stove, sink & frig have NOT been tested.
yensid57@yahoo.com
Old 01-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #2

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp / Nissan Titan
I actually have photos of this one and am going to see it on Friday if anyone wants any info on it.
It is a "rough one." I'm figuring just viewing the photos and back and forth with the owner it is a good bit overpriced.
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Old 01-11-2008, 11:27 PM   #3

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp / Nissan Titan
I did go look at this trailer today and would be happy give anyone more in-depth if they want to contact me through the forum. Trailer is in very rough condition. I would say this is a complete "gut" to the shell and may possibly need a lift off the frame to get the frame refinished and axle replaced. Exterior would need a sand and repaint. All major utilities cannot be verified as salvageable since current owner has never operated anything. Assume the only thing you are buying here is the shell, frame and the interior fiberglass cabinets. Elephant hide seemed OK and would need cleaning and paint. You would need to add everything else new. Side windows look salvageable, but the front and rear windows are questionable. All fittings, plumbing, wiring, etc will need to be redone. There are no cushions or foam either.
I have done a restoration on a 13 and was looking at this personally, but it needs too much for me to consider.
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19

Tags
scamp