CA 17' Burro for sale soon! (Central CA) - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-24-2015, 02:06 AM   #15
Name: C
Trailer: Chalet

Is your Burro still available? We live in LA and would be very interested in seeing it.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:04 AM   #16
Name: Sara
Trailer: Casita or Scaamp
Originally Posted by gailanneM View Post
I have bittersweet feelings about selling my little Burro; I've had many wonderful times in it. However, I have purchased a Bigfoot trailer as I will need to live in it for a more extended period of time while I am building a retirement home.
We are located in the Modesto, CA area.
The burro has a nice bag awning and new vinyl flooring. The cushions and upholstery are all in excellent condition. Everything works well. I will be looking up more photos and posting more info soon....
I guess you could say this is the preliminary sales post!
Do you have pictures and can y I u post? How much are you asking? Are you ready to sell?

Old 07-21-2015, 02:22 PM   #17
Name: Bob
Trailer: "In the Market"
Gailanne M: Are you still pondering the idea of selling your Burro. I live in Blaine Wa. on the Canadian border U.S. Do you think the trailer can be pulled by my Mini Cooper Clubman??
Old 07-22-2015, 08:27 AM   #18
Name: Alan
Trailer: 2000 17' Casita Freedom Deluxe...Tow vehicle 2015 Toyota Tacoma Dble Cab V6 Prerunner
No way would i consider using a mini as a tow vehicle ( i have a 2014 mini countryman)
Bad bad idea

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 07-22-2015, 08:56 AM   #19
Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
Mini Towing

Originally Posted by bchase1939 View Post
Gailanne M: Are you still pondering the idea of selling your Burro. I live in Blaine Wa. on the Canadian border U.S. Do you think the trailer can be pulled by my Mini Cooper Clubman??
I looked in several years manuals for the Clubman and there is no specifications for towing, however your manual may be different.

Owner Manuals

That said, no specification usually means DO NOT TOW. I'd check with Mini and get an official answer (that you may not like).

BTW: The rating on any aftermarket trailer hitches DO NOT indicate the towing capacity of the vehicle to which it is attached, they indicate the strength of the hitch itself.