Sadly, we need to sell our baby blue boler
. It has served us very well for many years now.
It has numerous upgrades
- Welded steel rack on tongue, holding full propane bottle and 2 12V 75Ah (each) batteries.
- ~25 liter water tank with pressure sensitive electric pump (water is drinkable, we clean the tank regularly with baking soda)
- Gravity furnace
- Sensors for propane leak, smoke and CO.
- Cigarette lighter socket & 2x110V sockets
- 3-way dometic fridge
(works in propane, 110 and 12V modes)
- repainted exterior and interior (approx 5 years ago). baby blue exterior and similar color cupboard doors and while interior.
- Cushions also redone in last 5 years, still holding form, no need to replace anytime soon.
- Bunk restored in front, using 3/4" ply and 1" dowelling (easily holds 160lbs top bunk)
- Original insulation is great shape internally.
- Freshly repainted rock guard on front (using rubberized paint)
- Propane stove works well (we always cook outside and only boil water with the inside stove = no smells in trailer).
- Floor refinished using "peel n stick" tiling, could probably be redone in a year or two (low cost)
- Welded on scissor jacks on back - quick setup / levelling
- Above fridge "cutlery" drawer (under stove)
- Bag awning
"Looks brand new"
- Waste water tank
- Various storage caddy's
- Wooden sink cover (adds more counter space)
- Memory Foam mattress topper for Double bed (when table is in bed mode).
- 4-way trailer "towing" lights
- A bunch of other stuff i cant think of right now
Ready to go, works like a charm - tows easily with a V6 Car/Van/Truck. This a showpiece, would look great alongside any vehicle. One of the nicest you're going to see. Well maintained.
Currently in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Will be travelling to San Francisco California area in July, willing to drop off along the way if a buyer comes up in that area. (Idaho, Oregon, California etc).
1 picture attached, more upon request. check out more pics at http://ptech.mine.nu/Boler
Phone (403) 204-4984
Asking $6000.00 FIRM