MO 1972 Boler for Sale-All Original-$5000 obo - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #1

Name: Jan
Trailer: Boler American
Missouri
1972 Boler for Sale-All Original-$5000 obo

I have my 1972 13ft Boler for sale. She is all original and in great shape. The frame is solid as is the fiberglass body. There are no cracks and the original fiberglass pan is in excellent shape. It has the original ice box, two burner stove, water tank and roof vent. The copper propane lines were new when I bought it. The wiring was replaced seven years ago and everything works. A breaker box was added with two 20amp breakers.
I am replacing the pressed board cupboard doors with new red oak finished one side plywood, and replacing the outdated original vinyl flooring with new dark green marble vinyl flooring that looks great with the red oak doors. Originally my boler was set up for the bunk bed over the couch, but I never used it as I bought it without the support post and brackets, but the holes are there if someone wanted to add that feature.
I've bought the high density foam to replace the foam on the couch area as the original is rather thin for my liking, but have not as yet replaced it. The foam in the dinette area is in good shape as is the upholstery in both areas.
I have enjoyed so much taking my grandchildren camping through the years in my little Boler and will miss her, but sadly my finances warrant that I must sell her, and quickly. I am asking 5,000 but would consider any reasonable offer, especially if you were interested in finishing her as I haven't much time. I have several hundreds of dollars in materials that go with her if you are looking for an excellent boler at a reduced price. It breaks my heart to have to sell her, but I must. I hope to be able to own another Boler some day when things are better and hope whoever ends up with her will enjoy her half as much as I have.
I also would consider delivery under the right circumstances. I have several pictures of the remodel process if I can figure out how to get them all on here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your interest. 816-291-5467 Jan in Missouri
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0289.JPG   DSCN0287.JPG  

DSCN0310.JPG   DSCN0337.JPG  

DSCN0338.JPG   DSCN0302.JPG  

DSCN0317.JPG   DSCN0336.JPG  

DSCN0319.JPG   DSCN0297.JPG  

Old 07-05-2012, 06:31 AM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Jan,
There is a size limit to the number of photo's you can attach to a single post. If you want to add more pictures just hit the yellow button "Post Reply" and add more until you hit your limit again. Repeat if necessary.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #3

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Jan,
Click on the "Your Notifications" at the top right. It will bring you to your private messages.

Or click on this:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/private.php
Old 07-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #4

Missouri
Thanks Roy! I'll get the hang of this yet...
Old 07-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #5

Missouri
I finally got it straightened out, and sent an email listing my other email address so you can contact me easier. I will get the pictures of the tags online asap. Thanks again.... Jan
Old 07-06-2012, 03:29 AM   #6

Missouri
I tried to go to the thread in your message and typed it exactly the way you had it in your message but google said it was wrong and came back with no match. I tried clicking on the link within your message also which didn't produce any results either.
I do know the original owner that bought the boler brand new from the plant in Wichita, Kansas. He kept the boler in a shed all of its life before I bought it. I didn't have the opportunity to meet him personally as by the time an agent for his estate listed the bohler for sale his health was failing quickly. As a matter of fact he passed away just after signing the title over and before I got the boler delivered. Kinda sad. I would have liked to hear some of his stories of his camping adventures....Ya know?
Old 07-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #7

Name: Ray
Trailer: In the market
Texas
Jan,
Is it still for sale?
Ray

Tags
boler