1974 COMPACT II for SALE in Portland, OR - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #1

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
1974 COMPACT II for SALE in Portland, OR

I have a sweet 13' BLUE and WHITE (original colored fiberglass!) Compact II trailer.
It is approx. 1,200 pounds and can easily be towed with a 4 cyl car. I tow with my Subaru Outback. It has a fridge, stove, and full-sized bed which converts back into a dining table and benches. When the POP-TOP is extended, the interior height goes up to 6'4". It can easily be parked in any garage, when the pop-top is down.

$3,850

Call or email Barbara: 503-312-5665 gardencoach@live.com

(to obtain digital pics or to make arrangements to stop by to see it)
Old 06-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #2

Trailer: 13 ft Compact II
Registry
Why Barb, Why?

You are parting with this sweet trailer? Is there another one you've found?

Fran
74 Compact II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbuehler View Post
I have a sweet 13' BLUE and WHITE (original colored fiberglass!) Compact II trailer.
It is approx. 1,200 pounds and can easily be towed with a 4 cyl car. I tow with my Subaru Outback. It has a fridge, stove, and full-sized bed which converts back into a dining table and benches. When the POP-TOP is extended, the interior height goes up to 6'4". It can easily be parked in any garage, when the pop-top is down.

$3,850

Call or email Barbara: 503-312-5665 gardencoach@live.com

(to obtain digital pics or to make arrangements to stop by to see it)
Old 06-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #3

Good to hear from YOU!

Francene,
Chuck Hagan and I were just talking about you and YOUR 'Little ONE', at the Maryhill, Washington mini-meet. I hit it on my extended trip up to Canada and the Ft. Langley meet.

When will you ever come and meet us? We could actually have a small Compact II meet, wherever you plan one. I'd come up!

Acutally, the one for sale is my little girl's FRATERNAL TWIN. I couldn't resist the idea of buying a second one but suddenly got realistic...THUS the sale!
Mine's a '73 and 'Little Blue' is a '74. I just LOVE the Compact II's...it's the only way to FLY...

Keep in touch, and let me know when you're ready for a mini-meet.

BB
Old 06-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #4

Trailer: 13 ft Compact II
Registry
Wish I was there~

Hi Barb,
I'm down in San Diego, still, renting a condo with no room for my 'baby'.
She's being stored in a friend's garage-shop in Bellingham. We miss each other terribly. Of course I'd love to be going to meets! I just was drooling over the video of taidnapam! I watched it twice; the music was fine, too.
Someday soon I'll retrieve my trailer and meet up with y'all!

Gloomy in sunny san diego,
Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbuehler View Post
Francene,
Chuck Hagan and I were just talking about you and YOUR 'Little ONE', at the Maryhill, Washington mini-meet. I hit it on my extended trip up to Canada and the Ft. Langley meet.

When will you ever come and meet us? We could actually have a small Compact II meet, wherever you plan one. I'd come up!

Acutally, the one for sale is my little girl's FRATERNAL TWIN. I couldn't resist the idea of buying a second one but suddenly got realistic...THUS the sale!
Mine's a '73 and 'Little Blue' is a '74. I just LOVE the Compact II's...it's the only way to FLY...

Keep in touch, and let me know when you're ready for a mini-meet.

BB
Old 07-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #5

I might consider PARTIAL Delivery of the trailer!

If someone lives on the opposite ends of the map from Oregon, where this little cute trailer resides, I might be willing to meet you part way, or all the way, depending on WHERE. It's definitely something we could discuss...
Thanks!
Barbara
Old 07-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #6

Trailer: 1973 Compact II / 2001 Honda CRV SE automatic
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Sorry to intrude on your sale thread, but just wanted to say keep me in the loop for a Compact II meet, okay??? hehehe
Joe
Old 07-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #7

Sale pending...

Thanks for your interest!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #8

Sold!

Please move to archived!
Thanks.
BB