This lovingly-restored 1976 Canadian Boler
Travel Trailer is looking for a new home.
Resurfaced both inside and out, this bright-orange trailer will turn heads at the campsite, down the highway or in your backyard.
Road-ready and waiting.
Would also make a great food cart/art studio/guest room! The possibilities are endless with this little one.
- 13' x 6 1/2 '
- 950 lbs dryweight (meaning without your stuff in it...this baby can be pulled by just about anything with a hitch, it's light weight
comes from the fiberglass body, people have towed them with as small vehicles as a Corolla)
- Hitch fits 1 1/2'' Ball
- New and solid rebuilt frame under the trailer
- New wheels and axel that brought the trailer further off the ground for safety
- New body paint
and interior paint
- Handmade curtains (from deadstock 1970's fabric) and cushion covers (from easily cleanable fabric)
- New laminate flooring
- Fully functioning electrical
- Hitch hookup for electrical
(runs break lights
on trailer and turn signals)
- Fully functioning two-burner propane
- Full propane
tank, recently had propane
lines checked for maintenance and are great
in good shape and provides shade when you setup at your campsite
- Lots of storage
Does not have original icebox, but has room for an icebox/fridge.
needs a tune-up if you are doing winter travel, though we've always used an electric plug-in heater, which we can include.
We used the sink as a produce bin. The water holding tank was removed by the previous owner. It is possibly to hook up a water hose that runs through the sink.
needs to be charged or replaced. Holds a standard sized marine battery
These guys are hard to find in the U.S., especially in this renovated condition.
Additional photos: 1976 Boler Travel Trailer - For Sale
Respond to set up a time to see it, you don't see trailers this beautiful that often, and we expect she'll sell quick.