Sadly we are selling our 1976 Trillium
Trailer. We are asking $6,000. "Trillium Morris" is located on Gabriola Island.
We bought the trailer in 2010 and it came with electric brakes
(rare on a 13′), the bed top shelf, powermatic 110 power supply, 3 way fridge
and propane furnace
& 2 burner propane
cooktop. It also has the attachments for a Trillium
Add-A-Room though we do not have the room itself. It sleeps 4 & although the photos dont show the top bunk, we have it & can reinstall it for you, but with just 2 of us, we found the couch much more comfortable with it stored away. There is tons of storage under the seats & we have customized the closet with shelving. The body is in good condition & has been cleaned & waxed for easy maintenance. There are no leaks
& all the windows
The following has been done:
- replaced both tires
and spare with new ST tires
- replaced the stock powermatic power supply with a 3 stage smartcharger with a breaker and 12v fuse protection.
- had the wiring redone & an external 12v deep cycle battery
installed, although the battery
should be replaced at this point.
- installed a 12v powerpoint and exterior light
- replaced the original table bed foam with comfy high density foam but we didnt get around to changing out the covers.
- attached an 8′ bag awning
-replaced the over the sink light
-new custom shaker doors
-built in custom fitted closet
-smoke & pet free
-clean & ready to go camping!