1977 13" Boler, Central Ca. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #1

Trailer: Toyota Sunrader and 16 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
I was just about finished restoring this trailer when I had an accident and broke ribs in 5 places on my left side and my right wrist. I'm not going to be in shape to finish it for a month or so. Everything purchased and done to this trailer was with the intention of keeping myself.
The trailer is ready to go now but needs some minor trim work on the inside and a lot of elbow grease on the outside.
It will need a new propane tank but the old one is about half full. There is no 110 V in this trailer. I have the converter but it was removed when I bought the trailer. The entire 12V system has been redone from the molded 7 pole RV blade connector to the refurbished original tail lights. ?The clearance lights are all new. There is a good 2 year old group 27 battery included. The entire water system is new and has an electric pump.
The sink top is a new butcher block with a new 2 burner stove top with a griddle burner.
The original propane Convection heater works well. The 3 way refrigerator works well and unlike most older trailers is in a sealed compartment so carbon monoxide cannot get in the living areas.
All of the exterior rivets have been replaced and sealed with caps like on the Scamps.
I have the front window gravel guard but the new hardware is on it as yet.
The entire 10 inch brake system has been replaced including the wiring and the wheel bearings, 2 were replaced, are freshly packed. The tires on the ground are only about 6 months old and have about 400 miles on them.
The cushion are the original and in fair shape with no stains or odors. All of the Ensolite seams have been redone with seam tape.
I want $3000.00 for this trailer. The only thing you need to finish it up is a little elbow grease. I'm looking for a .22 semi-auto pistol and would consider taking one in trade.
The trailer is at Lake Isabella about 40 miles east of Bakersfield Ca..

John 760-379-8537
Attached Thumbnails
Boler_001.jpg   Boler_003.jpg  

Boler_010.jpg   Boler_004.jpg  

Boler_006.jpg   Boler_007.jpg  

Old 07-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
I was just about finished restoring this trailer when I had an accident and broke ribs in 5 places on my left side and my right wrist. I'm not going to be in shape to finish it for a month or so. Everything purchased and done to this trailer was with the intention of keeping myself.
The trailer is ready to go now but needs some minor trim work on the inside and a lot of elbow grease on the outside.

I want $3000.00 for this trailer. The only thing you need to finish it up is a little elbow grease. I'm looking for a .22 semi-auto pistol and would consider taking one in trade.
The trailer is at Lake Isabella about 40 miles east of Bakersfield Ca..

John 760-379-8537
John,
Im interested in the project. Could you be more specifics on what needs to be done with the outside?

thanks, Mike Poor
p.s. Ill call you in a few
Old 07-14-2009, 07:43 PM   #3

Trailer: Toyota Sunrader and 16 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
Quote:
John,
Im interested in the project. Could you be more specifics on what needs to be done with the outside?

thanks, Mike Poor
p.s. Ill call you in a few
If I was going to keep it I would probably paint it.
There is a crack that is easily repaired at the top of the wheel well on the side with the refer vents and some very minor damage on the rear corner on the same side.
the trailer spent most of it's life outside in Arizona so there is some surface crazing of the gel coat.
John

Tags
boler