VT 1977 13' Trillium For Sale- NEW NEW PRICE $3500.00 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #1

Trailer: 1977 13 ft Trillium
1977 13' Trillium For Sale- NEW NEW PRICE $3500.00

For sale is my 1977 Trillium 13' Fiberglass Camper. Hate to get rid of it but it is time with a growing family. We've owned it for the last three years and it has been great, taking my wife, daughter and I around the states twice.

Camper is in good shape with a newer heater and digital thermostat, deep cycle marine battery, memory foam mattress, new cushions and drapes, new oak cabinet doors, fantastic fan, inverter for AC power as well as DC, spare tire and propane tank. What is there works great- stove and heater and power hookup which charges the battery and there are also direct AC plugs. There is a sink but no faucet attached and no water tank though I have a faucet that came with it and the space to add back in a tank is ready to go. The sink does drain to the outside. No fridge or bathroom.

These campers are great- easy to tow (you can use a car or suv, fun to camp in, and easy to maintain), good looking, collectable and well built. Ready to camp or restore into your dream trillium.

For you officionados, not in original condition, but very functional. Before I bought it someone had removed the icebox, taken out the faucet and watertank, cut a section of the front bench away and installed a two person table (which also turns back into a bench/bed.) No ill effects on usage or cuteness but if you are after a pristine original, this probably isn't it.

Also posted on Vermont Craigslist and for sale locally.

Serious inquiries only please. eyrichstauffer@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
interior1.jpg   interior 2.jpg  

view1.jpg   view 2.jpg  

Old 10-31-2011, 06:56 PM   #2

Lowering price to $3750

That is my trillium listed for $4250 and I am lowering the price to $3750 obo to bring it more in line with other listings I've seen. Please email with any questions. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyrich S. View Post
That is my trillium listed for $4250 and I am lowering the price to $3750 obo to bring it more in line with other listings I've seen. Please email with any questions. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks.
Reducing Price to $3500 obo to get it gone before the snow comes. Please drop a line with any questions. If photos are not on this site, please look at Craigslist VT under RV- Thanks.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #4

Name: Adam
Trailer: In the mkt
Alabama
Trillium

Do you by any chance still have the trailer for sale? I am in North AL and am in the market for this type of camper. Thx!
Old 01-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddygroove View Post
Do you by any chance still have the trailer for sale? I am in North AL and am in the market for this type of camper. Thx!
Hello Adam and welcome to the forum. The trailer is listed a sold for $3400 on the Fiberglass RV for sale site. Lots of other trailers listed there.

//http://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/

Happy hunting, Raz

Tags
trillium