1977 15ft Beachcomber - CUTE - Price Reduced - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 29
asking $5,500.00.

trying to forward pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0168__600_x_450_scenic_setting_trailer.jpg   DSCN0177__600_x_450_.jpg  

DSCN0205_edited__600_x_450_.jpg   DSCN0180__600_x_450_.jpg  

DSCN0186__600_x_450_.jpg  
__________________

__________________
Lori-Ann is offline  
Old 05-03-2007, 11:10 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 29
Quote:
asking $5,500.00.

trying to forward pictures.
HEY EVERYONE JUST WANT TO LET YOUS KNOW THAT WE ARE OPEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFERS. THANK YOU !LORRAINE
__________________

__________________
Lori-Ann is offline  
Old 05-17-2007, 10:52 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 29
Quote:
HEY EVERYONE JUST WANT TO LET YOUS KNOW THAT WE ARE OPEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFERS. THANK YOU !LORRAINE

GREAT DEAL. PRICE IS NOW REDUCED TO $4,000.00CANADIAN
MUST SELL NEED CASH.
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING.
LORRAINE
__________________
Lori-Ann is offline  
Old 05-17-2007, 08:50 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Trailer: none right now
Posts: 10
Can you tell me anything about getting it into the U.S.
And could you give me a better description?
__________________
Bill Walters is offline  
Old 05-18-2007, 08:01 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 29
Quote:
Can you tell me anything about getting it into the U.S.
And could you give me a better description?
hello: terribly sorry but i have no idea about the procedures of getting a trailer across the border to the states.

let me describe this trailer 15ft beachcomer === completely rebuilt fron the ground up by our neighbor. sleeps two plus a child in front , has one long bench with storage under neath. has 3 way frodge, stove 10,000btu furnace. 2 propane tanks with regulator. 2 new 4 ply trailer tires. .

thankyou,,
lorraine
__________________
Lori-Ann is offline  
Old 05-20-2007, 12:59 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Pop-up
Posts: 6
Quote:
hello: terribly sorry but i have no idea about the procedures of getting a trailer across the border to the states.

let me describe this trailer 15ft beachcomer === completely rebuilt fron the ground up by our neighbor. sleeps two plus a child in front , has one long bench with storage under neath. has 3 way frodge, stove 10,000btu furnace. 2 propane tanks with regulator. 2 new 4 ply trailer tires. .

thankyou,,
lorraine
Hi, Is your Beachcomer still to sale? Do you have electrick brake? What is the weight?
Thanks
__________________
Gerard Geoffrion is offline  
Old 05-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 29
Quote:
hello: terribly sorry but i have no idea about the procedures of getting a trailer across the border to the states.

let me describe this trailer 15ft beachcomer === completely rebuilt fron the ground up by our neighbor. sleeps two plus a child in front , has one long bench with storage under neath. has 3 way frodge, stove 10,000btu furnace. 2 propane tanks with regulator. 2 new 4 ply trailer tires. .

thankyou,,
lorraine
the beachcomber weighs 1450lbs.
no... this trailer does not have or does it require elct ric brakes.

still for sale.
thank you for your inquiry,
lorraine
__________________
Lori-Ann is offline  
Old 05-21-2007, 03:26 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 1
Hi, we might be interested in seeing. do you have all the paperwork and is it ready to drive away?
thanks
__________________
chris chris m. is offline  
Old 05-22-2007, 03:56 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 29
Quote:
Hi, we might be interested in seeing. do you have all the paperwork and is it ready to drive away?
thanks
paper work?? we have ownership of trailer. is that what you are referring too??
yes it is ready to drive away !
thank you
lorraine
ps; please feel free to ask anything else you are unsure of.
__________________
Lori-Ann is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 07:28 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 29
Quote:
paper work?? we have ownership of trailer. is that what you are referring too??
yes it is ready to drive away !
thank you
lorraine
ps; please feel free to ask anything else you are unsure of.

hi everyone: someone in the forum contacted us and wanted to buy our beachcomber to get it off our hands at a very cheap price so that they can flip it and make some money.
because we had advertised must sell need cash

to clarify things:; we reduced the trailer from $5,500.00 to $4,000.00 just in the forum , anywhere else it is advertised still at $5,500.00. and will appear today in one site. at $4,800.00 canadian we were hoping to have a quick sale because we could of needed the money for other things at the moment, but we will hang on to our little beachcomber for the asking price that we want. we are confident that we will sell it within the month. if not maybe next month.
sincerely,
lorraine
__________________

__________________
Lori-Ann is offline  
 

Tags
beachcomber


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOLD: 1983 13' Scamp - PRICE REDUCED Bill A Classified Archives 4 07-27-2010 11:23 PM
1979 Beachcomber 15ft $5000 Robin G Classified Archives 0 08-31-2009 04:04 PM
1974 Beachcomber 15ft'er $500 Robin G Classified Archives 0 07-10-2009 05:59 PM
15ft Beachcomber $4800 Robin G Classified Archives 0 06-04-2009 11:19 PM
15ft beachcomber for sale in ontario Lori-Ann Classified Archives 4 02-05-2007 04:08 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.