1977 Boler 13' in Missouri - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #1

Trailer: Boler 1300 1976
1977 Boler 13' in Missouri

1977 Boler 13' Needs complete restoration. Fiberglass shell and axle seem solid, new spare tire included.

Asking $1250 OBO, may trade for motorcycle or newer Quadrafire wood stove.

Located in Missouri.

Email me for more information.

Some work has been done on it and price is subject to change as I improve it further.

I have photos posted here:

Boler 1300 pictures by sunnybabi1986 - Photobucket
Old 03-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #2

Name: Jay
Trailer: Looking to Buy
Arkansas
Hey Janie,

I know this is a long shot being that you posted this 7 months ago but do you still have your Boler? I'm really looking for something just like what you have. If you get this please let me know. Thanks. It may be easier to reach me at my personal email address at jaylangston2002@yahoo.com
Old 03-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #3

Name: Sam
Trailer: 1977 Boler
Kansas
I suppose this should have been noted by the seller, but I can say with certainty that this trailer was SOLD
Old 03-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #4

Trailer: Boler 1300 1976
I don't know how to remove this thread (or if it's possible) but the trailer is sold, sorry!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #5

Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
Is that the one you have Sam&Jess?
Old 03-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #6

Name: Sam
Trailer: 1977 Boler
Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg H View Post
Is that the one you have Sam&Jess?
Sure is, Greg! I remember looking at this sold post and absolutely obsessing over those linked photos for the week or so it took us to get down to pick it up. It's nice to be reminded of that initial excitement when at this very moment the frame is next to our house, the shell is jacked up in the driveway, and every last part we've removed equals a project of its own. We'll be cruising along here soon enough though!

Jay -- best of luck with your search! We initially found this trailer advertised on Craigslist. We used one of the "all of craigslist" search sites (the one we used has been shut down, but others pop up with a quick search), and then subscribed to the various search threads' RSS feeds so that they came straight to our email and Google Reader.

Janie, if you happen to be reading -- we are still very thrilled with our purchase and feel lucky to have found exactly what we set out for -- thank you!

--Jess
Old 03-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #7

Name: Jay
Trailer: Looking to Buy
Arkansas
Well at least now I know I can scratch this one off the list. I am currently using several different seach methods to try and track what I'm looking for down. Thanks for letting me know.

Jay
Old 03-12-2011, 01:50 AM   #8

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
Registry
Glad it worked out for at least two of the parties involved. Keep looking, Jay, your perfect trailer is out there! I am moving this over to the Classified Archives.

Regards,

Matt

Tags
boler