CA 1979 13" ElMacho in SoCal - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft ElMacho
Arrow 1979 13" ElMacho in SoCal

OK, I had myPod listed before, but now I am ready to sell (No, really!) and it's priced to sell. A lot of work has been put into this cutie, and she is good to go.

EXTERIOR: Stock axle replaced with a spring leaf axle. Has trailer brakes, and 15" tires to give height. The curb weight is about 800 to 900 pounds; I tow it very easily with a 4-cyl. Honda Element. Standard 2" ball hitch and the trailer plug is a standard wired 6 pin connector. New tires. New professionally installed belly band and skylight hatch.

INTERIOR: New custom-made wood cabinet doors, clean carpet, fresh paint, newish* water pump, sink faucet, newish* wiring and lights, new upholstery and cushion foam, and new insulating cellular blinds. Original stainless sink with fitted cutting board cover and normal scratches and two burner propane stove with vent hood. The ice box has been removed to give additional storage so you would need to pack a cooler (or replace the icebox). *2009

POWER: Two 6 volt Trojan T-105 deep cycle batteries rated at 225 AH that will give you several days (depending on usage) of running on batteries alone. An added fused power console with 110 volt outlets, cable, and 12 volt plug powered by a 400 watt inverter for small electrical devices (e.g. small TV - not included) and a Xantrex 1200 watt plus inverter with a battery volt meter (e.g. for a small micro wave, heater, or other larger devices - not included). It is also wired for the external antenna or a satellite dish.

NEEDS: The fiberglass finish is dull and needs a good buff and wax. I removed the water tank and the furnace so one or both to be purchased and installed by buyer if they wish.

INCLUDES: Trickle charger for batteries, trailer cover, dolly, wheel chucks, mesh door screen which attaches by velcro, hitch lock.

$4,400.00 OBO takes it! It has a permanent California trailer plate on it, all up to date. Located in Ventura, California and ready to go!
For lots of pictures,

1979 13? FIBERGLASS RV TRAILER FOR SALE

Thanks for looking!