Due to a recent move to Calgary and changing work demands, we are parting with our Boler
. Details include:
- 17' Boler
made by Neonex in Calgary, Alberta.
- Year appears to be 1978 - serial #A1781041
- Sleeps five, maybe six if you have little kids - front table converts to a bed, rear couch converts to a bed and foldable bunk over the couch.
- Toilet/shower combination
- Water heater, fridge
- Stereo system (Clarion) added
- Laminate floor
- Three burner stove and exhaust fan
- Comes with most of the original manuals, registration
We purchased two years ago and had the Boler
fully checked and serviced at Murphy's near Fort Saskatchewan plus our own repairs - everything works however, we personally never use the water heater or the furnace
works on either propane
We tow her with a Chevy Uplander with no issues - with a good tailwind we can cruise along in overdrive. She does have electric brakes
(and they work!) so a seven pin and controller is recommended. We find the hitch weight
is fine if we put the propane
tanks in the Boler or the van.
Delivery may be an option if you have somewhere interesting we can have one final trip.
Please see pics at http://cid-df1432eb8413ab9f.skydrive.live....4&ct=photos
Price is $5,500 (CDN).
Thanks for your interest!!