So sorry for the delay... been a bit out of commission without the time to sit down & get to selling the Biggar (maybe I'm intentionally putting it off cuz I really wanna keep it).
OOOOOOOKAY - since everyone has such WONDERFUL questions, I shall post all responses here:
GVW (totally loaded)
- 1800 kg (3960 lbs); dry weight unknown; was towed with Ford F250 & a Toyota 4runner
- electric 12v pump
- OK but should be replaced in the next couple years, but no cracking or anything (I think they're they're car tires
- not trailer tires
- plus a spare)
- 3 piece - shower, toilet, sink all in one molded fiberglass super-closet
- no. Front dinette is large double bed (51" x 76" - big!), & rear couch is smaller double bed (44" x 73" - almost same size as the boler double).
- yes. Full 4-burner stovetop with full LP oven (mind you, I've never roasted a turkey out on the road... but it's good for pizzas I guess)
- 2 - 20 gallon
- yes. attached & spring-rolled with mounting hooks on the side of the trailer.
Willing to meet out of town
- sure, if it's within 4 hours of Vancouver & you cover expenses
- brand spankin' shiny & new Water Heater & tank this week. We discovered a crack in the tank & rather than replace just the tank with an old crappy heater unit, we upgraded it all (not cheap!).
- it's a rat's nest of pigtails & electrician's tape. We have NOT gotten around to replacing converter yet, as hubby is attempting to untangle the rat's nest... What works is everything on 12v (lights, water pump, fridge
, range hood fan, built-in radio/speakers) - What DOESN'T work is charging the battery
off 110, and anything running on 110 (electrical outlets).
ok, that's the deal for the week. Pictures posted tomorrow, I promise. Viewing any time you like - I'm going on maternity leave this week so I'll finally have some time to deal with the Biggar (at least for another couple weeks, anyway!).