Unfortunalty I have made the decision to sell my Boler
. For the last two years I have put hours of work into restoring the little guy but with four kids it just isn't quite enough room anymore! I don't want to sell it and do have storage, but someone else should enjoy it as much as I did.
I have attached some quick pictures and here is a link to the reno pictures - I will post more recent pictures tomorrow as I have bulit a custom box on the front and added a bunch of stuff inside. http://picasaweb.google.ca/grcross6/BolerR...feat=directlink
Some things I have done -
2. Removed everything primed and painted with high quality paint
- new seams
3. new table - curtains, fan
4. all new plumbing for city and 13 gallon water tank for drinking water
5. New 12v lights
and 110 plugs
6. New roof vent with basic fan installed
works - 3way and stove works with new hood (donated by someone on this site but I can't rember who and I owe them a case of beer)
Minor issues this unit has - I would be willing to fix for the right person -
1. Door needs hinges
2. Table leg isn't great (works but a bit of a pain)
3. Front window cover needs the right arm fixed
4. Door curtain is needs to be made but I have matching material
Not sure what else but its lots - outside is pretty much orginal and in decent shape.
Ask any questions you want and I will post more pictures asap.
Asking 5k CAD or best offer (I will entertain anything reasonable, just don't be silly I will not give it away
Thanks for looking.