ON 1980 Beachcomber 15'-$3,000 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #15
Name: Sandy
Trailer: Dolphin 15 ft
Ottawa, ON
We are in Ottawa and I am still trying to plan a trip to Sudbury. I'll be in touch if I can set it up.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #16
Name: Lou
Trailer: Beachcomber 1980 15"
Ok. I am 2 hours west of Sudbury. Please call me at 705-843-0884. Lou.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #17
Name: Sandy
Trailer: Dolphin 15 ft
Ottawa, ON
While I was trying to plan a trip to see you, a trailer came up locally and I have decided to buy it. It's not as nice as yours, but I hope I can make it our home away from home.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #18
Name: Mike
Trailer: in the market
Originally Posted by algomamoon View Post
Beautiful little travel trailer. So easy to haul and move around. I renovated the inside to replace the front bench to storage and two seater cafe table. I also tub enclosed the bathroom, added shower floor and drain so that one could have a stand-up shower using portable system. Works great. I am in the process of replacing the floor and fixing the top hinge on the door. I replaced the lock on the door so that there is an inside deadbolt (better system than the original Beringer? lock). I've removed most of the decals as I planned on buffing the fibreglass to make it look even cuter. The electronic fridge is 3 years old. I have a replacement roof vent but haven't replaced it yet. I removed the front shade thing because it was falling off, but the window still leaks a bit even after I gobbed caulking everywhere. Sorry. It's a really sweet trailer and I hate to sell it but I have to. Price ranges from $2500 to ??? depends on how much more I have to do to it. If you're looking to make a small trailer your own, now is time to take it off my hands.
Hi my name is Mike where are you in On thanks I am in Montréal