Approximately 60 of these 5500's were ever produced, very few are still around and this one could be the only one available in California!
- Two full-size beds (both convert to sitting areas)
- Small 3-way Refrigerator/Icebox
- 2 Burner Stove
- Bathroom (with sink and toilet)
- About 18' long exterior
- Narrow hanging closet and storage cupboards throughout.
- New Tires (per previous owner)
- New Wiring (per previous owner)
- New Linoleum Floor (per previous owner)
- New Upholstery (pre previous owner)
Here's what I've done in the short time I've had it:
- Replaced propane regulator and tanks
- Replaced crank ceiling vent with new crank vent and electrified fan
- Replaced battery and contacts
- Replaced all bulbs and cracked/aged lens.
- Replaced door lockset and entry keys
- Repaired refrigerator
- Repaired wiring short to converter panel.
- Hitch and trailer frame inspection