1983 Scamp on eBay, Chattanooga, TN - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #1

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Link to eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage-Sca...A1%7C240%3A1318

(Note to Roy: There is that "square" door window again, and yep... 1983 )

Some of the photos (there are 19 total):

Click image for larger version

Name:	seb_side_2.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	19106

Name:	seb_side.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	19107

Name:	seb_side_3.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	19108

Name:	seb_tongue.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	19109

Name:	seb_bunks.JPG
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	19110

Name:	seb_dinn.JPG
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	19111

Name:	seb_closet.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	19112

Majority of text:

We are moving and can't take our Scamp.

It sleeps 4: the front table is on hinge and easily folds down into a bed. The back bench/sofa is also on hinge. Just add the poles to make bunk beds!

The kitchenette includes a working sink, stove, and icebox. There is a holding tank for the water, however we never used it. There is a converter box inside that switches the power source from electric hook-up to a battery.

The camper had a leak around the ceiling vent last fall, however, we fixed the problem. We replaced the vent with a skylight, to allow privacy, as well as light into the camper. It is now leak-free!

The air conditioner also functions as a heater. It works great and allows you to camp throughout the year.

The carpet is original, and we recommend it be replaced because it smells musty. We have new carpet, but will allow the new owner to install it,
(or purchase the flooring they desire).

I have the original curtains and a couple jacks that I will include. The propane tank goes with the camper too.

This camper is so lightweight! It weighs around 1100 pounds. You hardly feel the camper pulling behind you!

I have the title. Please ask any questions and I'll answer them as soon as possible. A deposit is required within 24 hours. Paypal is preferred for full payment.

I will be traveling to Michigan April 9th. I will traveling from Chattanooga,TN to Auburn Hills, MI (traveling along I-75). Please email me for a quote to tow it to you.

For the rest of you: I may be able to tow it to you for .75 cents per mile, depending on how far from Chattanooga you are located.

On Apr-02-09 at 07:44:34 PDT, seller added the following information: When reviewing the listing, we noticed a small detail that was left out.

There is a small problem with the lower window pane on the door. The mechanism is broken (should be easy to repair) and the lower window does not seal completely (there is a small gap at the bottom. We lined the lower window with some weatherstripping to keep out the elements.

If you notice in the pictures, the windows on the door are in the closed position and there's little chance of them "popping" open and the window mechanism will prevent any flying open actions while on the road.

Tags
scamp