1984 Uhaul CT13 FOR SALE - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-13-2009, 07:41 PM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
For sale 1984 Uhaul CT13
This egg is in great condition, Decals have been removed, upholstery in great shape and clean. Furnace works, gas stove, 12 volt convertor and shore power. New Carpet on ceiling and floor, new tire's 0 miles, sink, holding tank, galley pump and, city water connection. New window felt, tight and no leaks. Propane tank and 12 volt marine battery. I tried to post pictures but, they were to large. This is a very nice camper, sleeps four. Front coach makers into bunk beds.
We are located in south central Michigan. 49249
If someone could list this ad at the Uhaul site I would appreciate it. $3800.00
Please email for pictures and any questions yahoo.com]mszabokc[at]yahoo.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...K%3AMESELX%3AIT

Tried to download photo's but, file was to large for one photo
This camper won't be listed very long, so don't wait if you are looking for a 1250 lb. camper.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry

The UHaul forum now charges for ads. I was not allowed to post Carolyn's VT there. It will be that way for all Uhaulcamper members.

If you wish it posted there, you will need to use the webmaster's paypal account and pay for the posting.

There is more traffic here.

CindyL
Old 09-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #3

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
mszabo,

You can re-size your photos if you want to post them here. I think the maximum for any one post is about 500 kb, but even photos of 50 or 100kb will work out fine, and will give people the idea.

How long do you plan to list it for?

Cindy,
That's too bad about the ads on Uhaul Camper. I mean, I can understand the thought behind it, but I can't imagine too many people paying for ads on a relatively low-hit site, when there are other options. (I like the way it works here; I placed a free ad for my Trillium and then donated to the site when it sold.)

PS: I notice that "guests" can no longer read the U-haul Camper section of the forum, either.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #4

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT / 2004 GMC Safari
Quote:
PS: I notice that "guests" can no longer read the U-haul Camper section of the forum, either.
Yes, I had someone showing an interest in my trailer who told me he wanted more information and to see more pictures of other U-hauls as well. Said he went to te Uhaul site that I gave him and didn't want to go thru the hassle of signing in just to read about these unique gems. Can't get the word out about Uhaul Travel Trailers if people can't read the only media dedicated to these unique campers.

Cindy, I figured that's why your post was removed regarding my camper. Thanks for trying. I understand the meaning behind it, but I have my trailer listed Free on 4 different web sites, which ever is the site that works for me is the one that'll get the monitary donation.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:31 AM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Resize Picture Help Using "Shrink Pictures" site

Too bad about not allowing members to post their trailers for sale at the Uhaul forum. I'd think that would drive new members to the site. Here guests can only see the members ads, not the referrals. That's our way of honoring our great members and help them sell their trailers.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:48 AM   #6

Registry
I understand the reasoning for charging too, but the way it is set up, guests cannot see the offer one member made to help raise funds. For a fee that the member donates to the site, he will draw your UHaul (I am not sure of other campers.). I don't have a scan of the final results which are simply great, but here is his draft copy. This was our UHaul in front of Crazy Horse.

Good luck with your sale, Mszabo! Maybe you should pm Judith Kennedy who was asking about Uhauls on this forum.

CindyL

Attached Images

Old 09-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #7

Quote:
The UHaul forum now charges for ads. I was not allowed to post Carolyn's VT there. It will be that way for all Uhaulcamper members.

If you wish it posted there, you will need to use the webmaster's paypal account and pay for the posting.

There is more traffic here.

CindyL
Thanks for all your help, I listed it on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...K%3AMESELX%3AIT maybe some member will list it on the uhaul site.
Mike & Sara
Old 09-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #8

Registry
Nice-looking UHaul! It is amazing to me how many of these UHauls still have the original cushion covering, mine included.

CindyL
Old 09-15-2009, 06:04 AM   #9

Quote:
Nice-looking UHaul! It is amazing to me how many of these UHauls still have the original cushion covering, mine included.

CindyL

Thanks Cindy, These are great campers, I removed the cover and wash them and air dried. I though they were new when I was done.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #10

Quote:
For sale 1984 Uhaul CT13
This egg is in great condition, Decals have been removed, upholstery in great shape and clean. Furnace works, gas stove, 12 volt convertor and shore power. New Carpet on ceiling and floor, new tire's 0 miles, sink, holding tank, galley pump and, city water connection. New window felt, tight and no leaks. Propane tank and 12 volt marine battery. I tried to post pictures but, they were to large. This is a very nice camper, sleeps four. Front coach makers into bunk beds.
We are located in south central Michigan. 49249
If someone could list this ad at the Uhaul site I would appreciate it. $3800.00
Please email for pictures and any questions yahoo.com]mszabokc[at]yahoo.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...K%3AMESELX%3AIT

Tried to download photo's but, file was to large for one photo
This camper won't be listed very long, so don't wait if you are looking for a 1250 lb. camper.

[b]SOLD

Tags
u-haul, uhaul