1984 UHaul CT13 For Sale in Tennessee - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #1

Trailer: 1984 U-Haul
13' overall length, 1100 lbs. gross weight. It can easily be pulled by a small car or truck.

This is a neat little trailer. I really hate to sell it but it's just not large enough for my family of 5.
These are kind of hard to find, especially in this solid condition.

Gas Furnace, City Water hook up, 2 Burner propane stove, powered roof vent, sleeps 4.

The exterior is in great condition. It has the original gel coat and decals but it does need to be buffed back to a shine.

The tires are like new.

The frame is in excellent condition.

The floor is excellent, absolutely no rot. I have New Allure woodgrain flooring for it that needs to be installed.

The tail lights work.

The front bunk has been removed and the previous owners had a table for 2 in place of the bunks.
I removed the small table for 2 and had planned to restore the bunks. I still have the mount that was used for the small table.

The original table is missing but I have a new pedistal and mounts for it but it needs a table.

I have installed new window channels.

The cushions are missing, you will need to get (or make) those. (I have the patterns made from paper).

Brand New Fantastic Fan model 5000 just installed in place of the old swamp cooler.

New 3-way faucet (hand pump, 12v pump or city water) only the city water is hooked up.

The ice box is missing. I had planned on putting a shelf and a microwave in it's place or you could install a 110v dorm frige.

New 2 stage propane regulator.

The power converter works great. I also re-did the wiring to the battery and installed a newer battery.
Shore power (110v) and 12v both work great.

The furnace thermostat and fan works good but I have not tried the burner since I installed the regulator.

The stove top needs to be repainted.

The cabinet doors are all in great shape and work fine.

It can be used as it is or to complete the project you won't need to do much work at all.

There is no title for this trailer but I will provide a bill of sale.

I'm asking $2200.00 obo

PM me or reply to this post for more info and pics.

thanks...
Attached Thumbnails
P1010008.JPG   SINK_AFTER.JPG  

Old 12-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #2

Trailer: 1984 U-Haul
The trailer is sold....
Thanks for all of the response and thanks FiberglassRV.COM.

Quote:
13' overall length, 1100 lbs. gross weight. It can easily be pulled by a small car or truck.

This is a neat little trailer. I really hate to sell it but it's just not large enough for my family of 5.
These are kind of hard to find, especially in this solid condition.

Gas Furnace, City Water hook up, 2 Burner propane stove, powered roof vent, sleeps 4.

The exterior is in great condition. It has the original gel coat and decals but it does need to be buffed back to a shine.

The tires are like new.

The frame is in excellent condition.

The floor is excellent, absolutely no rot. I have New Allure woodgrain flooring for it that needs to be installed.

The tail lights work.

The front bunk has been removed and the previous owners had a table for 2 in place of the bunks.
I removed the small table for 2 and had planned to restore the bunks. I still have the mount that was used for the small table.

The original table is missing but I have a new pedistal and mounts for it but it needs a table.

I have installed new window channels.

The cushions are missing, you will need to get (or make) those. (I have the patterns made from paper).

Brand New Fantastic Fan model 5000 just installed in place of the old swamp cooler.

New 3-way faucet (hand pump, 12v pump or city water) only the city water is hooked up.

The ice box is missing. I had planned on putting a shelf and a microwave in it's place or you could install a 110v dorm frige.

New 2 stage propane regulator.

The power converter works great. I also re-did the wiring to the battery and installed a newer battery.
Shore power (110v) and 12v both work great.

The furnace thermostat and fan works good but I have not tried the burner since I installed the regulator.

The stove top needs to be repainted.

The cabinet doors are all in great shape and work fine.

It can be used as it is or to complete the project you won't need to do much work at all.

There is no title for this trailer but I will provide a bill of sale.

I'm asking $2200.00 obo

PM me or reply to this post for more info and pics.

thanks...

Tags
u-haul, uhaul