1985 Companion For Sale- $750 - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
floyd's Avatar
 
Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Posts: 6,046
Registry
I am moving and I have too many projects and no where to put them.
This Companion Travel Trailer is in need of restoration and is a solid project.
It will require work before camping.
The Shell is nice , the floor has some damage.
This would make a nice winter project at an affordable price.
Contact me with your E-mail address for more pictures and information.
Regards;Floyd
Attached Thumbnails
salead.jpg  
__________________

__________________
floyd is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Commercial Member
 
Robert Johans's Avatar
 
Name: Robert
Trailer: Nest Caravans
Oregon
Posts: 822
Registry
Hello Floyd,

Where in Illinois are you located? Got any more pics?

RJ
__________________

__________________
Robert Johans is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Pamela S.'s Avatar
 
Name: Pamela
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
Posts: 183
Floyd,
I sent you a message with my email. Pix of interior, please? Thank you!
Pamela S.
__________________
Pamela S. is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Name: B
Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Oregon
Posts: 406
Floyd's other pics are located on Chicago Craigslist...it's so cute! All of us Oregonians are chomping at the bit to race out to Illinois for a bidding war.
Lucky that Pamela is right smack in Illinois.
I'd never seen a Companion...and looked at the site's ALBUMS. It shows a 16' with bathoom (with belly band around the middle), but doesn't look anything like the old burro/uhaul related form that Floyd's selling. Who can explain this puzzle for me?
BB
__________________
bbuehler is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Name: N/A
Trailer: 1985 AND 1988 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13'ers. 10 eggs shy of a carton!
Oregon
Posts: 184
Registry
Quote:
Floyd's other pics are located on Chicago Craigslist...it's so cute! All of us Oregonians are chomping at the bit to race out to Illinois for a bidding war.
Lucky that Pamela is right smack in Illinois.
I'd never seen a Companion...and looked at the site's ALBUMS. It shows a 16' with bathoom (with belly band around the middle), but doesn't look anything like the old burro/uhaul related form that Floyd's selling. Who can explain this puzzle for me?
BB
You got THAT right...I just made a deal on a nice older Nissan Frontier, now I just need something (a bargain, to boot) to tow! Hope it works out for you, Pamela!
__________________
Michele B is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Here's the link: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/rvs/1488289017.html and the pictures
Attached Images
    
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Name: Kevin
Trailer: 28' Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Oak Park, IL
Posts: 1,115
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
Quote:
I am moving and I have too many projects and no where to put them.
This Companion Travel Trailer is in need of restoration and is a solid project.
It will require work before camping.
The Shell is nice , the floor has some damage.
This would make a nice winter project at an affordable price.
Contact me with your E-mail address for more pictures and information.
Regards;Floyd

Hey Floyd! Are you moving away from Morris or just to another piece of property? We got the chance to meet you at Nauvoo a couple years ago, so I've followed your postings. Good luck with the move!

Who made the Companion trailer you are selling? It looks so much like a Burro or our UHaul, that it must be a cousin. I wish I had room for one more trailer since these are SO cute and fun to use (we loved our 13' Burro when we had it). But what would I do with two trailers?

Kevin in Oak Park
__________________
Kevin A is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
floyd's Avatar
 
Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Posts: 6,046
Registry
Quote:
Hey Floyd! Are you moving away from Morris or just to another piece of property? We got the chance to meet you at Nauvoo a couple years ago, so I've followed your postings. Good luck with the move!

Who made the Companion trailer you are selling? It looks so much like a Burro or our UHaul, that it must be a cousin. I wish I had room for one more trailer since these are SO cute and fun to use (we loved our 13' Burro when we had it). But what would I do with two trailers?

Kevin in Oak Park
we're just moving a few blocks north but it will be a while until I am settled in my new building and house, so adjustments must be made!
thank you for your kind words.
Regards;Floyd
__________________
floyd is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Name: N/A
Trailer: 1985 AND 1988 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13'ers. 10 eggs shy of a carton!
Oregon
Posts: 184
Registry
Quote:
we're just moving a few blocks north but it will be a while until I am settled in my new building and house, so adjustments must be made!
thank you for your kind words.
Regards;Floyd
Hey, Floyd! Gorgeous trailer....any chance you could be talked into taking one more road trip with it? Say......westward?

(Wink wink)
__________________
Michele B is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
floyd's Avatar
 
Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Posts: 6,046
Registry
SOLD! Thanks everyone!

__________________

__________________
floyd is offline  
 

Tags
companion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1985 Scamp Modified 16' for sale Frank F. Classified Archives 6 08-19-2010 08:34 AM
1985 16' UHaul VT for sale CindyL Classified Archives 8 04-04-2010 08:04 PM
SOLD: 1985 Companion camper-like UHaul Gary Z Classified Archives 4 08-15-2009 10:11 PM
1985 13' U-Haul For Sale - near mint harold w Classified Archives 7 07-10-2009 06:52 AM
1985 Companion camper-like Uhaul Gary Z General Chat 13 03-29-2009 10:59 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.