1985 U-haul for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul
1985 U-haul for sale

in Houston, standard 13 ft U-Haul .
my U-haul "egg" camper for sale

yep, gata do it,( medical and physical problems) so its for sale and as soon as i fix the leak on the fantastic fan on top and re glue the carpet back up a sign is going on it.
here is my link to it if you have not seen it before.

The visual story of the "Cracked Egg"

well let see.
1. sleeps 4 (2 adults and 2 kids or real small adults heheh), it has a double bed that converts in to a dinette, and a front couch that converts in to bunk beds.
2. a/c and a top 3 speed reversible quiet fan and a portable elect heater, microwave and a griddle and a 110 elect fridge that will go almost down to "0" .
3. it use to have propane 2 burner stove top an a gas heater but never felt save so i went all elect.
4. has a solar cell on top that charges a large storage battery(new) and has 2, 12 vdc lights and the "fan"( called Fantastic fan) runs 12 vdc or 110.
5. the sink water supply hooks to city water or on board storage tank .
6. i kept the old propane bottle and made a small bbq pit out of it ( just messing around, heheh)
7. has one closet ( not a very big one but it holds enough for us for a while), and 2 over head storage areas and one down below the sink.
and several storage areas under the couch and bed.
any thing else you like to know just holler.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #2

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
Hi Terry, sorry to hear you have to sell your Egg. I was wondering how do you keep warm when overnighting without hookups with no propane heater? Are all the lines still in place to add propane back in? I cant believe the mold that was on it when you rescued it, icky! That must have taken a LOT of elbow grease! How much are you listing it for?

Thanks!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #3

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Hey, Terry,

I bet a lot of these people would love to have you draw their trailers like you did ours if you feel up to it?

I hope you can still join in the forums and share your expertise. I will miss you if you leave even though you can't keep that trailer that you saved.

CindyL
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #4

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
WOW!! That is incredible! You could make a business out of that I bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Hey, Terry,

I bet a lot of these people would love to have you draw their trailers like you did ours if you feel up to it?

I hope you can still join in the forums and share your expertise. I will miss you if you leave even though you can't keep that trailer that you saved.

CindyL
Old 12-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #5

First thanks for looking.
i have a small electric heater and to power every thing i have a small honda gen. that i use and i "might" let it go with the camper.

and yes all the lines are still there .

i thought i posted what i wanted for it but guess not, anyway $2800.00

CindyL yes if you know any body that would like a pic done holler at me, i believe ya still have my email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
Hi Terry, sorry to hear you have to sell your Egg. I was wondering how do you keep warm when overnighting without hookups with no propane heater? Are all the lines still in place to add propane back in? I cant believe the mold that was on it when you rescued it, icky! That must have taken a LOT of elbow grease! How much are you listing it for?

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
trailera.jpg  
Old 01-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #6

Its been sold, thanks for looking

Tags
u-haul