04-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Trailer: 2007 Casita
988 SCAMP TRAILER CAMPER
This Is A "1988", 13 Foot, Fiberglass SCAMP Camper Trailer in "Very Good" Condition. It Weighs Just 950 Pounds, and Can Be Pulled With Your Car, Van or Truck.
· Sleeps 2 to 4 People, With The Included Braces Making Into a Bunk Area Over the Front Couch.
· Upholstery and Cushions Are In Good Condition With some fraying on one side of a small cushion.
· There Is A Two Burner Cook Stove. Both Burners Light and Function Well.
· The Clean Refrigerator Closes Tightly and is a 3 way plug (electric, gas, battery)
· There are 12v + 120v Built In Lights.
· The Carpet Is Very Clean and Extends Under the Raised Table Area.
· The Table Lays Down and The Cushions Arrange To Make the Main Double Bed Area.
· There Is A Clothes Closet with Rod for Hanging Clothes and Storage Under All The Seats.
· The Sink Provides Running Water From the Outside Water Connection or the 10 Gallon Water Storage Tank.
· A Very Nice Bi-Fold Screen Door Covers the Complete Door Area, Allowing For The Trailer Door To Remain Open Without Letting Bugs In. The Screen Door fold back and snaps in place if not in use.
· A Roof Vent With Screen Serves As An Emergency Roof Exit.
· All Windows Close Tightly and There Are No Water Leaks.
· The Trailer Has Never Been Smoked In.
· One cupboard door has a small area in the corner that is slightly damaged (can send picture)
· Window Curtains can easily be removed to allow great rear view for easy pulling and parking.
· There Is An Attached Awning With Poles , Which Rolls Up and Stores Close To the Trailer When Traveling.
· There Are Leveling Jacks and Wheel Blocks Included.
· There Are 2 Flip Down Stabilizer Jacks Underneath The Rear Bumper.
· The Spare Tire And The Two Trailer Tires are Good
· There are Outside Water and Electric Hook-ups.
The Power Cord Is 25 Feet Long.
· All Traveling Light Hook-ups are In Working Order and Plug Into Your Car or Truck Harness.
· This Trailer Hitch Uses A 1 7/8 Inch Ball.
There Is A Clear Title.
We Have Decided To Sell To Move Up To A Bigger Trailer.
This Is A Well-Built, Light-Weight, Easy-To-Tow, Easy To Set-UP, Camping Trailer, Perfect For The Person Who Does Not Want The Hassle Of Tenting or The Cost Of Hauling A Larger Trailer.
For More Information On These Classic, Fine Fiberglass Trailers You Can Visit The Scamp Website For Details Of Their Construction.
Scamp To Be Picked Up Within 2 Weeks Of Sale. Unless Other Arrangements Are Agreed Upon By Seller.
Wow, usually there isn't enough info posted, this ones got almost everything you would want to know about it posted.