In answer to a recent enquiry:
The trailer is perfectly usable as it is, and in fact I have and continue to use it, although it has been winterized and stored for several months.
are fine, caulking is fine, screens are fine, all the equipment works. If you decide to change the bed arrangement, you may have to make one or two new pads. The trailer does not leak.
Here is what the previous owner did:
1) removed the small closet by the bath so the gaucho bed could be widened.
2) removed the door to the bathroom and replace with curtain so as not to interfere with the bed when folded out.
3) removed the divider between the door and the gaucho bed
4) removed all upper cabinets and replaced with a simple shelf system
5) added a hook up for solar
panels (not included)
6) made the dinette seat next to the door removable (so he could store touring bikes)
7) shortened the dining table somewhat
8) reframed the door jamb to make more sturdy
9) added Marmoleum flooring
10) replaced the furnace/blower with a propane
catalytic (radiant) heater
11) made some changes to drawers
12) added a Fantastic Fan
13) added a CD stereo system with speakers