1990 13' Scamp Cent. CA. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2007, 12:22 AM   #1

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
I have an 05 Toyota Tacoma with a 6 ft bed. I would be interested in trading my 1990 Scamp for a nice clean overhead camper that will fit my Toyota. Camper must have a heater and gas refer.

The Scamp has a gravel guard for the front window, brakes, new dometic 3 way refer, a factory screen door, pressurized water system, heater and gas range.
It was almost smoked in once, about 6 months ago. A friend lit a cigarette and started to inhale and he was out the door before he knew what happened. As far as I know there have never been any pets in the trailer. I am the second owner and have not noticed any smells.
There are 2 small stars in the front window.
The trailer is in very good shape. I have been on several trips since I have owned it, about 4000 miles, and have never had a problem.
I have another 13 Scamp that is almost restored that I will use. I like to fish and would like a truck camper so I can take my boat sometimes.
If you are interested send me an E-mail here or at my home joper201 @ aol.com.

John
Attached Thumbnails
wong_2_004.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2007, 08:54 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
I have an 05 Toyota Tacoma with a 6 ft bed. I would be interested in trading my 1990 Scamp for a nice clean overhead camper that will fit my Toyota. Camper must have a heater and gas refer.

The Scamp has a gravel guard for the front window, brakes, new dometic 3 way refer, a factory screen door, pressurized water system, heater and gas range.
It was almost smoked in once, about 6 months ago. A friend lit a cigarette and started to inhale and he was out the door before he knew what happened. As far as I know there have never been any pets in the trailer. I am the second owner and have not noticed any smells.
There are 2 small stars in the front window.
The trailer is in very good shape. I have been on several trips since I have owned it, about 4000 miles, and have never had a problem.
I have another 13 Scamp that is almost restored that I will use. I like to fish and would like a truck camper so I can take my boat sometimes.
If you are interested send me an E-mail here or at my home joper201 @ aol.com.

John
Just trading it John, or thinking of selling it as well ?? Got any pix ?? I'd like to see it but live in Socal.

thanx
chap

Tags
scamp