WA 1991 13 foot Scamp for Sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #1

Name: odile
Trailer: Scamp
Washington
1991 13 foot Scamp for Sale

* $5000
Stored for the Past 4 years Unused This trailer is AMAZING!! If you can see past the minimal surface dirt your going to have the trailer of your dreams! This belonged to my father and was well loved. It has the very desirable slider for the back window. Rock guard is intact with rusting on the hinges. Ladies and gentleman this has a FANTASTIC FAN<---------these are worth $200 bucks in case ya didn't know and you'll be the envy of every scamper out there for having this one feature. Also very large "escape hatch" mounted on the roof. It has an Empire Wall mounted vent less propane heater mounted under the closet door. <-----$300 bucks in case ya didn't know. This does have a pipe running from the heater along the step and is securely mounted and covered with tubing. Cushion covers are a non descript plain no pattern material. Closet is free and clear so you can build shelves or leave as is. If you are a hunter THIS IS the trailer for you. In its current state it is the perfect MAN CAVE. It is sitting on rims in a garage and the two tires that mount have sat on their sides for 4 years You can take ALL these, heck sell the second set of rims (white) and mount the tires and go. (5 lug not 4) Spare tire, no cover. They will need air and its up to you to figure out how to get it out of the garage, level easy area to roll trailer out. (conveniently located 5 minutes from the ferry Dock.) The Ball is 1 7/8 This has a Jack with a wheel <---- another bonus for maneuverability. Rear mounted stabilizer jacks *yet another bonus*. "Rat fur" interior. Window above stove. Side windows are black in color and have the 2 louver flaps that crank up.

Now the nitty gritty details so ya know what you’re getting. From the top right corner to the rain guard at a 45 degree angle there is a crack approximately 1/4 inch wide, an easy fix for a handyman/woman, and remember the trailer has been rain free for 3 years no water has touched this precious baby. The door sites level and tight and has a nice window that slides vertical. My father lived in this trailer for a good period of time so man cave is an accurate description. Back Bumper it white and looks like it is in need of a can of spray paint. The underside shows NO SIGN of water damage below the ice box or areas where the windows are located. Frame appears to be solid with no cracks and only surface rust spots. inside the trailer under the back benches there are signs of water having crept in at one time. I suspect this is the back window or side windows and if you're an RV enthusiast you'll know what an easy fix this is. Also on the back benches are 2 "portholes" with clear screw on covers for ease in getting what you need without having to dismantle the bed. The tubing from fresh water tank to hand pump will need to be replaced as it looks a little yucky.

My father made a screen door attachment, not entirely pretty, but functional. It could be easily removed with little damage to the trailer or you can enjoy it as is. This trailer most defiantly needs a woman's touch if that's what you desire, but if you’re a true in the woods no-one around camper this is almost a hook up and go trailer. Some corrosion on fittings that connect to battery so bring a piece of sandpaper and a battery if you want to check if its working order. Seven pin adapter and round "cake style" back lights. No I will not hold this trailer and pricing is firm. I understand the value of these trailers so it’s who shows up with cash in hand first.

Also included. poles for an awning....(small piece of awning material not sure how my father utilized this.
Trickle Battery charger
misc wiring.

Brakes

12 and 120v lighting

Ice Box

12 gallon Fresh water tank

Sleeps 1-4

Table missing however leg can be ordered straight from Scamp and you can build the table of your choice.

When table is in place it folds down to become part of the bed

Sofa converts to bunk bars are included

2 burner stove

propane tank

Marine battery (has sat unused for 3 years condition unknown)

cushions clean

wood panel interior doors (closet door is made of paneling so a stronger version would improve this
sink - pump handle faucet

carpet shows wear and tear but if you know the desirability of these trailers carpet is an easy fix
Attached Thumbnails
Scamp rear.jpg   Scamp at Mack.jpg  

Old 10-14-2011, 10:09 AM   #2

Name: Anne
Trailer: 2010 scamp 13ft
Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by odile d View Post
* $5000
Stored for the Past 4 years Unused This trailer is AMAZING!! If you can see past the minimal surface dirt your going to have the trailer of your dreams! This belonged to my father and was well loved. It has the very desirable slider for the back window. Rock guard is intact with rusting on the hinges. Ladies and gentleman this has a FANTASTIC FAN<---------these are worth $200 bucks in case ya didn't know and you'll be the envy of every scamper out there for having this one feature. Also very large "escape hatch" mounted on the roof. It has an Empire Wall mounted vent less propane heater mounted under the closet door. <-----$300 bucks in case ya didn't know. This does have a pipe running from the heater along the step and is securely mounted and covered with tubing. Cushion covers are a non descript plain no pattern material. Closet is free and clear so you can build shelves or leave as is. If you are a hunter THIS IS the trailer for you. In its current state it is the perfect MAN CAVE. It is sitting on rims in a garage and the two tires that mount have sat on their sides for 4 years You can take ALL these, heck sell the second set of rims (white) and mount the tires and go. (5 lug not 4) Spare tire, no cover. They will need air and its up to you to figure out how to get it out of the garage, level easy area to roll trailer out. (conveniently located 5 minutes from the ferry Dock.) The Ball is 1 7/8 This has a Jack with a wheel <---- another bonus for maneuverability. Rear mounted stabilizer jacks *yet another bonus*. "Rat fur" interior. Window above stove. Side windows are black in color and have the 2 louver flaps that crank up.

Now the nitty gritty details so ya know what you’re getting. From the top right corner to the rain guard at a 45 degree angle there is a crack approximately 1/4 inch wide, an easy fix for a handyman/woman, and remember the trailer has been rain free for 3 years no water has touched this precious baby. The door sites level and tight and has a nice window that slides vertical. My father lived in this trailer for a good period of time so man cave is an accurate description. Back Bumper it white and looks like it is in need of a can of spray paint. The underside shows NO SIGN of water damage below the ice box or areas where the windows are located. Frame appears to be solid with no cracks and only surface rust spots. inside the trailer under the back benches there are signs of water having crept in at one time. I suspect this is the back window or side windows and if you're an RV enthusiast you'll know what an easy fix this is. Also on the back benches are 2 "portholes" with clear screw on covers for ease in getting what you need without having to dismantle the bed. The tubing from fresh water tank to hand pump will need to be replaced as it looks a little yucky.

My father made a screen door attachment, not entirely pretty, but functional. It could be easily removed with little damage to the trailer or you can enjoy it as is. This trailer most defiantly needs a woman's touch if that's what you desire, but if you’re a true in the woods no-one around camper this is almost a hook up and go trailer. Some corrosion on fittings that connect to battery so bring a piece of sandpaper and a battery if you want to check if its working order. Seven pin adapter and round "cake style" back lights. No I will not hold this trailer and pricing is firm. I understand the value of these trailers so it’s who shows up with cash in hand first.

Also included. poles for an awning....(small piece of awning material not sure how my father utilized this.
Trickle Battery charger
misc wiring.

Brakes

12 and 120v lighting

Ice Box

12 gallon Fresh water tank

Sleeps 1-4

Table missing however leg can be ordered straight from Scamp and you can build the table of your choice.

When table is in place it folds down to become part of the bed

Sofa converts to bunk bars are included

2 burner stove

propane tank

Marine battery (has sat unused for 3 years condition unknown)

cushions clean

wood panel interior doors (closet door is made of paneling so a stronger version would improve this
sink - pump handle faucet

carpet shows wear and tear but if you know the desirability of these trailers carpet is an easy fix

I know it has been a while since you listed this so the question is do you still have it?

Anne

Tags
scamp