1994 Lite House/Little Joe - $4,000 OBO - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #1

Trailer: 1994 Lite House
Selling a 1994 lite house we bought a year ago for $4000. Greased bearings and new tires, charge line and led lights put in. Everything works. but needs to have the roof resealed. Can email pics if anyone is interested. price is obo but not in a hurry or need to sell so reasonable offers please. Only selling because we are downsizing the "toys".

located in arcata ca
Old 12-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Is the floorplan the same as the little joe? How would the roof need re-sealed if it is a solid piece of fiberglass?
I left a message, I guess thats the only way to contact you. please reply. Thanks
Old 12-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #3

the roof is one piece yes but there is a solar panel and a vent and spur that runs down the length of the trailer. It needs re sealing because it was in Arizona for most of its life and the seals between the vent and solar panels are dried out.

More info, no ac, no bath
has icebox, stove, sink , fresh water tank
bed/table is slightly larger than a queen bed ( why we bought it in the first place )
interior height is 6'
total length 13 feet
exterior height 7' 4"
width is 5'8" or so
empty weight about 800 to 900 lbs
dexter torsion axle still in good shape. towed it over 600 miles last summer with no issues. smooth towing
fiberglass is in great condition but could use a sand and polish
i repaired the gel coat in a section that had been heat warped. turned out great but it is brighter white than the rest of the trailer, hence the sand and polish to make it match.

Will take pics and return emails on Monday. thanks for all the interest.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #4

sorry about the delay. been really stormy so i have not been able to unwrap it and take pics will do so as soon as possible. thanks
Old 12-15-2009, 10:09 PM   #5

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
I'll vouch for the stormy.. I'm still here in Arcata and it is as wet as I've ever seen it (well, I've seen more water on the ground here but not more coming down.)
Old 12-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #6

The camper has a 9 gal potable water tank with a faucet/pump. Also you can hook-up a water hose to the outside of the camper and the faucet controls water flow. The drain from the sink goes outside the camper and you hook up another hose for the drain. Both hoses are included with camper. Electric hook-up is 120 v 15 amp. The camper has about a 30 ft plug wire that stores inside camper. The converter controls all the lights inside and automatically charges the battery. There is one double outlet for 120 volt power. The 5 watt solar panel on top was a factory option and continuously charges the deep cycle battery. The battery is under seat in a sealed battery box that is vented outside. the table is also removable and has a tripod so you can use it outside. Have all of the manuals that came with it from the factory.

these are the original pics from last year when i got it. (Been dark and Rainy to take new pics) The brown on the frame is mud not rust. There is some surface rust on the frame and jack but its minimal. The frame is made out of 2" square steel so its strong and rigid.

One of the window latches is broken so we use a stick to hold the window shut. All the screens are in good shape. The wood trim on the inside is a little warped but it has no function other than separating the carpet stuff on the walls. Has a small hole in the linoleum in one of the corners by the door. Thats all of the wear and tear it has on it. Its in really good condition for its age. Cushions are not flat or lumpy, doors inside are great. Has California perm trailer registration. Will get more pics up soon as the weather gets nicer.
Attached Thumbnails
lite_5.jpg   lite1.jpg  

lite2.jpg   lite_3.jpg  

lite_4.jpg  
Old 12-29-2009, 07:26 PM   #7

up top. Will get more photos when the rain stops for a few days you can email me at elisehaas [at] hotmail.com (no spaces) or message me on here for more info or a time to come by and look at it if you are in the area. Willing to take 3600 firm since the roof needs sealing. If it does not sell by the spring i will use it again this season and just fix the roof myself.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #8

sold

Tags
lite house, little joe