1995 Scamp Deluxe 5th Wheel - PRICE REDUCED - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp Custom Deluxe 19 ft 5th Wheel
This trailer is in excellent condition. No rips, tears or stains on any of the upholstery. All cabinetry and counter tops are in excellent condition. Trailer was my father-in-law's. He had only used it a handful of times and we have only used it once, as we had to borrow a truck to tow it with. 3-way fridge, Oak interior, Roof AC, Gas Furnace w/ thermostat Rear dinette/full bed, Wardrobe/hanging closet, Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, Water heater, cable coax connection3 burner stove, double propane tanks, awning, Retractable outside step, Extra thick carpeting, Upper cabinetry around back of camper. The only problems with this trailer are as follows:There is a fresh water leak at the toilet that we haven't had a chance to troubleshoot. The leaking only takes place when fresh water is added to the toilet.As soon as the leak was discovered, we stopped using the toilet.This has NOT effected the condition of the floor. The floor is still solid throughout without any soft spots inside or out. Some of the interior curtains are sun damaged. If you want additional pictures of anything specific, please ask.

Asking price $9,800. Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
collage.jpg  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Looks good ... what is the price?
Old 05-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Looks good ... what is the price?
Hi Brian,

Sorry, somehow I managed to leave that really important bit of information out of my posting. We are asking $9,800. Thanks for looking. Also, I added some additional pictures.

Thanks,
Gina
Old 05-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #4

This trailer is in excellent condition. No rips, tears or stains on any of the upholstery. All cabinetry and counter tops are in excellent condition. Trailer was my father-in-law's. He had only used it a handful of times and we have only used it once, as we had to borrow a truck to tow it with.

3-way fridge
Oak interior
Roof AC
Gas Furnace w/ thermostat
Rear dinette/full bed
Wardrobe/hanging closet
Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
Water heater
cable coax connection
3 burner stove
double propane tanks
awning
Retractable outside step
Extra thick carpeting
Upper cabinetry around back of camper

The only problems with this trailer are as follows:There is a fresh water leak at the toilet that we haven't had a chance to troubleshoot. The leaking only takes place when fresh water is added to the toilet.As soon as the leak was discovered, we stopped using the toilet.This has NOT effected the condition of the floor. The floor is still solid throughout without any soft spots inside or out. Some of the interior curtains are sun damaged. If you want additional pictures of anything specific, please ask.

Asking price $8,900. Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
collage.jpg  
Old 05-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #5

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita
What are you going to replace it with Gina? Your not leaving the FGRV world are you?
Old 05-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #6

Quote:
What are you going to replace it with Gina? Your not leaving the FGRV world are you?

Well, actually we are...at least for now. Right now we drive a minivan and the smaller FGRV's that can be safely towed by it are a little two small for my family. I think we are going to go with a pop-up for now and maybe in a couple years we might go back when we have a larger tow vehicle.

We love my Father-in-law's trailer, it just doesn't work for us right now with our car.

Gina
Old 05-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #7

We are interested in a pop-up, so would also consider trading this Scamp for a nice pop-up.

Gina
Old 05-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #8

Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me about this trailer, but it is now sold!

Tags
scamp