WI 2000 16' Scamp for sale in Wisconsin OR Quebec! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #1

Name: Addie
Trailer: Scamp 16'
Wisconsin
2000 16' Scamp for sale in Wisconsin OR Quebec!

Greetings! I am so sad to let this go (it WAS the scamp of my dreams!) without having used it once since my purchase a year ago, but I must finance a minivan...

This 2000 is in AWESOME shape. The previous owner used it a total of 3 weeks! This is the side dinette, with a bathroom in front (which like everything, doesn't even look used). The kitchen has a dual burner stove, sink, and Dometic fridge in mint cond as well as a nice microwave. It has a furnace, dual propane tanks, a battery cover, screen door, spare tire, and leveling jacks. It even smells like new!

I am moving to Quebec in early/mid August and I would be happy to bring it north if there was interest...I would ask the buyer to share the cost of gas. I am asking $8750 for the Scamp. Thanks!

For Wisconsin buyers, I am located on the Mississippi, between La Crosse and Eau Claire - and Minnesota buyers, I am an hour and a half from Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1533.jpg   IMG_1538.jpg  

IMG_1536.jpg   IMG_1501.jpg  

Old 08-01-2011, 07:44 AM   #2

Name: Pat
Trailer: shopping
Minnesota
I have just started to look but this seems to have what I would want in a scamp. My only personal concern would be the hitch as I am a single older widowed female and my husband had done all of that good stuff! I will be in the Twin Cities from the 14-16thof August, will you still be near by at that time? Very much appreciate a reply if itis still available.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #3

Name: Raymond
Trailer: 2011 EggCamper
Ohio
Registry
Is this unit air conditioned?
Old 08-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #4

Name: Stephen
Trailer: Bigfoot 17" Deluxe
Missouri
Doesn't look like it has AC on top.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #5

Name: André
Trailer: scamp
Quebec
interest

I am intersted in your scamp. Please send me youe e mail
Thanks,
Andre
Old 08-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #6

Name: Laurel
Trailer: in the market
Minnesota
We are VERY interested/have cash. Live in Duuth MN. But travel through Eau claire and could pick up unless you want to bring it out. We are checking if AC could be added. Please contact us. (just retired) John and Laurel
Old 08-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #7

Name: Laurel
Trailer: in the market
Minnesota
PS from john and Laurel You can also contact us at herongirl@hotmail.com
Old 09-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #8

Name: Colleen
Trailer: Trillium
WA
Is this still available? Sep 4, 2011.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #9

Name: Jean
Trailer: In the market
Quebec
Question

Hi,

I am in Montreal and looking for a fiberglass trailer.

Is your trailer still for sale ?
Have you moved to Quebec. With the trailer?

Regards

Jean-Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBud View Post
Greetings! I am so sad to let this go (it WAS the scamp of my dreams!) without having used it once since my purchase a year ago, but I must finance a minivan...

This 2000 is in AWESOME shape. The previous owner used it a total of 3 weeks! This is the side dinette, with a bathroom in front (which like everything, doesn't even look used). The kitchen has a dual burner stove, sink, and Dometic fridge in mint cond as well as a nice microwave. It has a furnace, dual propane tanks, a battery cover, screen door, spare tire, and leveling jacks. It even smells like new!

I am moving to Quebec in early/mid August and I would be happy to bring it north if there was interest...I would ask the buyer to share the cost of gas. I am asking $8750 for the Scamp. Thanks!

For Wisconsin buyers, I am located on the Mississippi, between La Crosse and Eau Claire - and Minnesota buyers, I am an hour and a half from Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #10

Name: Mike
Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Oklahoma
I have a feeling that she forgot to ever check back here after posting this. Without additional contact info, I wonder if we will ever know whether it sold?

Tags
scamp